𝒟ℯ𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ ✈️ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

🛑🛑🛑𝔻𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕃𝔸𝕀𝕄𝔼ℝ🛑🛑🛑

Please DO NOT read if you're not comfortable with the following:

    👨‍❤️‍👨 Boy Love

    🤬 Cursing

     Mature content because of cursing, and some sexual content.

𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡. 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮.

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

September 2016.

California, U.S.A

"JACKSON WANG. 23. HEIR TO WANG CORP. FUTURE ENGAGEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT AS SOON AS HE COMES BACK FROM HIS VACATION" - Cali News

  FUTURE ENGAGEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT AS SOON AS HE COMES BACK FROM HIS VACATION" - Cali News

Jackson scoffs at the newspaper when he read the headline above his photo. "future engagement? I can not wait 'til I leave for a quiet vacation" Jackson told his best friend Mark.

"so, who are your parents eyeing for your future bride?" asked Mark. 

"don't know. don't care, Mark" replied Jackson as he picked up few more clothes out of his closet to pack. 

"At least, you will be out of the media for a month ", says Mark. 

"I can't wait to leave", says Jackson as he smiled at Mark.

Jackson Wang is a Chinese American hottie who was born and raised in the US. He is the only son of Wang Corp who owns the hotel chain WG Hotel. He is a Stanford University fresh graduate. He is free to do whatever he loves to do except when it comes to marriage. He is an athlete, talented, friendly and rich which makes him quite popular. Girls throw themselves to him and guys envy him. He never travels alone, even in school there is always low-key bodyguards watching him. He usually travels with his family or best friends, Mark, Bam and Yugyeom.

He is excited that his parents are letting him travel by himself. No friends to "guard" him, no bodyguards. Just him. In exchange for his parent's decision that he will marry whoever they choose for him, business and reputation wise...which Jackson agreed since he never had any serious relationship anyway.

Seoul, South Korea

PARK JINYOUNG. 22. KOREAN. SINGLE. INTERN WG HOTEL.

Jinyoung is looking forward to travel after his college graduation

Jinyoung is looking forward to travel after his college graduation. He was excited and nervous at the same time since this is the first time, he is to Singapore let alone do his internship at the newly built WG Hotel. His best friends, JB and Youngjae, drove him to the airport though his best friends are sad that they can not go with him, they bid him goodbye and told him to enjoy his internship and be safe.  He waved them goodbye and signaled that he will call them as soon as he is settled.  He will be staying in Singapore for a year until he is done with his internship.

Park Jinyoung is a smart, loving, obedient and good-looking man.  He graduated top in his business class thus scoring him an internship from the famous Wang Corp.  He was happy to graduate top in his class despite taking a year off college due to depression.  He was heart broken when he lost someone, he loved a year ago. And he made his family and friends worry about him.  Now, he feels happy and determined to now worry his family and friends about his mental and heart state.  He convinced himself he is ok...he will be ok as he packed for his clothes.  He will start new in Singapore.  He owes his family this.  All they want his for him to be happy and be his old self again. "I will be ok!" once again telling him self this while looking at a frame and put it in his luggage.

Both men have no idea what is in store for them in Singapore, how this will change their lives...for good? only time will tell.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

A/N: My first time writing so please bear with me. Please do not forget to vote if you like it :)

All photos credit to their respective owners.

Thank you to everyone who is reading this.

✌✌✌✌