𝒩ℴ ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝒩ℴ𝓌 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4

JACKSON:

shit! shit! shit! think quickly,  my brain was telling me.

"Oh, no I am not THAT Jackson Wang," me denying it and hopefully I convinced her.

"By the way who is THE Jackson Wang you're talking about anyway?" me asking innocently.

She looked at me suspiciously and said "Oh THE Jackson Wang is the heir to this hotel chain and our future boss and he is GORGEOUS" she paused looking at me real good and then continued "oh no offense but come to think of it, and the way you're dressed, you are not THE Jackson Wang after all"

I finally breathe. "none taken, don't worry about it but you must admit I am also gorgeous" then I winked and smiled at her. 

She smiled back saying "yeah you are gorgeous, Mr. Wang. So sorry for my previous remarks.  I just got excited because I heard that Mr. Wang supposed to be here this Monday to meet the new interns but it was cancelled.  I thought maybe THAT Mr. Wang changed his mind" while she handed me my hotel room card. 

I thanked her and then proceeded to my room.  I finally reached my room, opened the curtain and saw the beautiful view.  "stay low Jackson, staff here don't know you so...stay low" kept saying to myself.  I laid down on the bed and still can't seem to forget that person. That person that made me go to this hotel.  "Oh well, I am here now. There is no backing out now and hope to bump to that person tomorrow". Jackson sighed and went to the bathroom to shower.

 Jackson sighed and went to the bathroom to shower

JINYOUNG:

I looked around my room and the phone vibrated.  I took my phone from top of my bed and looked at it. You have 3 messages notification graced my phone locked screen. I opened it to see who it was from.

from BFF YJ 🦦

Oh my gosh. I am so jealous.

Wait? why is your view that beautiful?

from BFF JB 🐱

glad you're safe.  Beautiful view indeed.

True did you check in an expensive hotel?

From BB Jimin 👸

OPPA!!!! I miss you already. I wish I am there with you. Its so beautiful.

Did Mom and Dad, book you that room for you?

reading their messages made me laughed and I also wished they're with me right now, too. But there is no time to be sad and lonely.  I am in a great city with a great room...I am ok. I kept on thinking to myself.

to BB Jimin 👸; BFF YJ 🦦; BFF JB😎

Woah, one question at a time please.  1st, I miss all of you too.  And the city indeed is beautiful. and to answer about my accommodations... I am staying at WG Hotel.

And no BB Jimin, mom and dad did not book this room for me. 

This is one of my work perks.  I am so glad I got this internship or else I wont be staying in this beautiful room.

I need to shower now and  get something to eat.

I will facetime you 3 later. So, pick up your phone when I call.

I put my phone down and start walking to the bathroom and took a warm shower.   After the shower I decided to look at the hotel menu.  "damn, the prices are pretty high, what do they use in their ingredients? gold?" thinking to myself while I put down the menu.  I decided to go down the lobby and asked the friendly petite girl for any food places recommendations. He grabbed his bag and went down to the lobby.

 He grabbed his bag and went down to the lobby

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

A/N: All photos are credited to its owner.

It pretty slow...I know...so bear with me.

Thank you.