𝒯𝒶𝓀ℯ ℳℯ 𝒯ℴ 𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 27

JINYOUNG:

I was surprised to see BamBam and Yugyeom come inside the conference room. I knew that they're here in the hotel but I didn't know they're part of Grand Amore Hotel.

I want to run away but I can't so I tried to hide behind Jaebeom hyung.  He turned to me in confusion and asked, "what are you doing? Why are you behind me?"

"Shhh...please hyung...be quiet. " I pleadingly replied. I do hope and pray that the director just talk to them quickly and no need to introduce us.

"....and this is our hotel manager, Park Jinyoung." I closed my eyes as soon as I heard our director mentioned my name. I don't have a choice but to face them.

I nodded silently to them but almost laughed when I saw Yugyeom's surprised face. Next thing I know, Bambam hugged me. I rubbed the nape of my neck and then said, "Hi guys. Welcome to Grande Amore Hotel."

>>>

After the brief meeting, I excuse myself with Jaebeom hyung who is still confused how I knew the two head directors of the hotel franchise.

"Jinyoung-ah! Hold up. How do you know those 2 guys?" Jaebeom hyung asked as he pulled my arm.

"Long story...I will tel you when we get home. Go, get Youngjae and let's get out of here as soon as I get my bag from my office. Please hyung...I will tell you 2 later. I'll meet you in the parking lot"

I went to my office to get my bag when my phone rang. Mr. Lim was on the other line informing me about the meeting with the hotel's VP and partners. After the call, I was waiting at the elevator when I heard some staff talking about the guests in the penthouse. Jackson. Jackson is staying in the penthouse. I can't help but to lean so I can hear them clearly. They noticed me and they bowed at me which I acknowledge in return. All I heard was the man is so hot and nice. The woman with him is beautiful. They look good together. They are so sweet. That's Jackson and Cassandra alright.

I was walking slowly to the parking lot, my mind was pre-occupied when I felt someone tugged my arm. "Yah! where you going?" Youngjae said loudly.

"Oh my gosh...I am so sorry, Jae." I replied apologetically.

Jaebeom hyung placed a his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. He whispered something to him. They both sympathetically looked at me and walked to the car while I follow them.

The drive home was quiet. The car stopped at the traffic light when my eyes widened. I saw a group of people I knew walking towards a restaurant. I held my breath when someone in all black wearing a cap turned slightly towards my direction. "Jackson" I gasped and said under my breath. Jackson. My beautiful Jackson. My heart started beating so fast. He still has this effect on me.

We got home and I turned to my roommates and said, "I'm a little tired. I'm going to my room to rest for few minutes." They both nodded. Thank God for these two. I am so lucky to have them as my best friends.

I went straight to my bathroom to shower...to drown my tears. Seeing him in flesh like that after all these time made me realize how much I long for him. I miss him so much. Why does it hurt so much to see him with Cassandra? why? I knew that there is no possibility of us getting back together...so why it still hurts to see him with her?

so why it still hurts to see him with her?