ℐ𝓉'𝓈 𝒜𝓁𝓁 ℬℯ𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈ℯ 𝒪𝒻 𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15

JINYOUNG:

🎶🎶Because of you, my world has change, thank you for the love and the joy your bring. Because of you, I feel no shame. I'll tell the world, it's because of you🎶🎶 (A/N check out the song below.)

The song was playing while I make breakfast for Jackson and I. I can't believe that I spent the whole weekend with him and it felt so natural. I can get use to this. This thought made me grin like a fool that I got startled when Jackson wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good morning, my love" he whispered as he laid a kiss on my right cheek.

"hey you, good morning. You're up early? breakfast will be ready in few minutes" as I turned back to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

Jackson hugged me tightly, "How can you look this good in the morning? I love seeing you this early...I can get use to this, you know?" He stopped when he saw my blushing. He smile and said, "I'm going to take a shower first. I will drive you to work, ok?"

I nodded and then said "You can take you're time.  You don't need to drive me to work.  If you need to rest, stay longer and just lock the door when you leave"

"Love, I want to drive you to work...that's what boyfriends do.  Besides, I also need to meet my friends over lunch so, I need go to my room and change into new clothes before meeting them.  I won't be able to meet you for lunch though."

"oh, that's fine. I can grab lunch with Hailey had been sulking since she found out that we're a couple. She said I can't reject her too as a friend. Hahahaha. You enjoy your lunch with your friends."

After changing, we both sat down to have breakfast. While sipping my coffee, I looked at Jackson and he seemed in deep thought. I reached for his hand, caressing it. He looked at me with those beautiful puppy eyes.

"Thank you, babe, for being with me this whole weekend.  It meant a lot to me." while he squeezed my hand tightly.  He then got up and walked towards me.  He cupped his hands to my face and looked deep in my eyes.

"We haven't known each other for long but it was long enough for me to know how I feel for you. You are the first man in my life yet you made me feel complete.  Yes, I've dated few people before you but 𝑌𝑂𝑈 are the only one that made me feel this way. You calm my heart and mind." He paused and then sighed deeply.

"Park Jinyoung. I. LOVE. YOU." he then gave a weak-in-the-knees passionate kiss.

My heart. I can't breathe. He makes my heart so weak. After he pulled away, my heart was beating so fast that I grabbed my chest, looked at Jackson and all I could say was...

"I love you too, Jackson."