🕰 𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ ℱ𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓈....𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9

JINYOUNG:

"ok, have a great night everyone. See you on Monday" I waved goodbye to my co-interns.

"Wait, Jinyoung! we're planning of going for dinner and some drinks. Want to join us?" asked Hailey, another intern. "yeah, Jinyoung, join us." said the other interns

I smiled and said "I would love to join you guys but I already had plans"

"Oh, a date with your girlfriend? don't you see her everyday after work?" said Henry, another intern.

I shook my head and replied "No. No. First, I don't have a girlfriend and the person I'm meeting is a friend, that's it"

Hailey excitedly said "Great then. You can join us for dinner and you can't say no. You can bring you friend with us...is he hot?" Hailey grabbed my arm while walking out of the hotel.

As expected Jackson is waiting in the front entrance. "Jackson!" I called him while I am trying to yank my arm out of Hailey's grip.

Jackson looked and smiled back at us with a confused look. He looked at me and took my arm, asked me "who are they?". I whispered, "my co-interns. They want me to go with them. Dinner and drinks. I told them that I already had plans but they want me to ask you to come with us" and before I continued, Hailey grabbed mine and Jackson's arms.

"Hi, I'm Hailey. I'm Jinyoung's friend. You should come with us." while batting her eyelashes towards Jackson. Wait! Is she flirting with him? I said to myself while glaring at Hailey.

Jackson smiled at the pretty girl flirting at him and said "Jinyoung, are you ok with this? I mean are you ok for me to chill with you and your co-workers?" I smiled at Jackson and said "If you're ok with it. I'm cool with it" when my brain really said But I want to chill with you alone.

"Great! lets get going." my co-interns said excitedly.

💚💚💚💚💚

After dinner, everyone decided to go to a bar and have some drinks. Bars are not my thing but since Hailey has been flirting with Jackson all throughout dinner, I went to watch over Jackson. Who am I kidding? I went to the bar with them so I can spend more time with Jackson.

Hailey stuck to Jackson's side since she met him so I was not surprised when she wanted to sit next to Jackson when we got in the bar. Jackson took my arm and pulled a chair for me to sit near the wall. He then sat next to me. For the first time tonight, I was happy because he is beside me. We ordered some drinks and Jackson seemed to be comfortable now. Hailey can't keep her hands off of Jackson which irritates the hell out of me. Girl, if you don't take those hands off my man!!! Inwanted to say out loud but how can I say that when it is not even close to it? Jackson my man? he will avoid me once he finds out that I like him....that I am gay.

Jackson was flirty once he had few drinks on his system. He put his hand on my thigh which surprised me. He looked at me and I smiled at him as a sign that I am ok with it. He kept his hand on my thigh and rubs it once in a while. I can't help but bite my lower lip to stop me from making a noise. Why is he rubbing my thigh? does he like me too? I am lost in my own thought when Hailey said "hey lets play a game? Everyone know Suck & blow, right?"

"What's suck & blow?" I asked. Hailey explained that each person will suck a napkin and try t0 pass that napkin to the person next to them without blowing it or else you will end up kissing that person. So I should blow the paper for me to kiss Jackson, I blushed when I thought of that. I shook my head and smiled discreetly.

Jackson then said "Great! Let's play!" and everyone excitedly agreed. Hailey then said, "anyone wants to change seats?" raising her eyebrows while looking at me and Jackson. "I'm good where I am and Jinyoung is ok where he is, right?" Jackson looked at me and I nodded back at him. Before Hailey get to say something, others said "let's start".

Everyone had fun playing but I was a little disappointed that Jackson can suck that napkin good. I've been waiting for him to blow the napkin and plant a kiss on me. Wishful thinking, Jinyoung, wishful thinking. My thoughts got interrupted when Jackson grabbed my shoulders and planted a soft and sensual kiss on me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed that kiss. I enjoyed that soft wonderful lips. And next thing I know, he pulled away from my lips and squeezed my thigh. WOW is all I can think of, while I touch my lips. Jackson kissed me. No not a peck but kissed me.

Hailey was not happy with what Jackson did so she said that it is getting late so we should all go home. Everyone agreed and bid our goodbye. Once again Hailey tried her best to ask Jackson if he can give her a lift home since she is a little drunk. Jackson looked at me and said "Ok, Jinyoung is coming with us anyway" I smiled when I saw Hailey's reaction.

  Jackson looked at me and said "Ok, Jinyoung is coming with us anyway" I smiled when I saw Hailey's reaction

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

A/N I have no idea if it makes sense but I hope you all enjoy this chapter.