ℬℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝒲𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝒪𝒻 ℳ𝓎 ℒ𝒾𝒻ℯ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18

JACKSON:

I was watching Netflix when my phone beeped, BEEP. BEEP. A notification from our group chat came in.

GROUP CHAT: Fab4

𝑻𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒛𝒚: Jack! You're father is on the way there. He is going to meet the interns at your hotel, as an excuse, tomorrow. But I know he will send some of his people to look for you. Stay away from the hotel.

sent 8:25 pm

𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒊𝒆: Info from your little sister: Your mother is furious and knew that you're in Singapore and stayed in you hotel. She just called your father to make sure he brings you back home. Please be careful.

sent 8:35 pm

𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝑩: My mom just asked me if I knew that you were in Singapore. They're looking for you, Jack.

sent 8:39 pm

𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝑱: What? Thanks, guys for the heads up. I will tell Jinyoung to stay home with me tomorrow.

Bam, did your mom mention if my mother knew about me and Jinyoung?

Mark, can you please check what is my dad's flight number?

Yug, please keep on asking my little sister questions and keep me updated.

sent 8:57 pm

I started to panic when I read the messages. I kept on looking at my watch, 9:30 pm, and Jinyoung did not call yet to pick him up. I picked up my phone and dialed his number, RING! RING! then straight to voicemail. I texted him instead.

To my Love💖

Hey, babe. Is your work supper done? I don't want to bother you but it is getting late.

delivered 9:31 pm

Babe? is everything ok? do you want me to pick you up now?

Babe, please call me asap.

delivered 9:45 pm

No reply. Jinyoung usually reply within five minutes the latest. My heart start beating so fast. I am worried now. What if my parents already found out him? What if they did something to Jinyoung? what if they took Jinyoung? No. I don't think my parents will go to that extent. My mother will not go to that extent. I keep on telling myself.

BEEP! BEEP! my phone beeped and I grabbed it right away anticipating a text from Jinyoung. I exhaled in relief when I saw a reply from Jinyoung.

from My Love 💖

Hey, babe, so sorry I missed your call and text earlier. I did not hear the beep because the restaurant was loud. Hailey wanted to go for dessert, so we will go to the nearest dessert shop and have a chat. I will call you when we're almost done. Love you!