𝒜ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26

JACKSON:

Ring. Ring. My hand was searching for my phone to turn off that alarm. Five more minutes, please let me continue this dream...dammit! I opened my eyes as my phone is now ringing instead of the alarm, but a phone call.

"Hello? This better be important or else."

"Or else what?!? Is there anything else more important than me?" I woke up automatically upon hearing her voice.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't known it was you but yes, my dream is more important than you, Cassie. What time is it?"

"It's time for you to get up and get ready, hon. I'm arriving in few hrs. So, see you in Korea? And you have to tell me how important is that dream when I see you. See you soon" an excited Cassandra said.

"Thanks for waking me up but my flight is after lunch to match your arrival time with ours. Have a safe flight and see you in Korea, Cassie."

I opened Instagram to check on Jinyoung's page. I scrolled through his posts. He has tons of photos with Hailey and his friends. How come his eyes looked sad in all of them? Except for his latest post. I stared at that photo and decided to screenshot it. Lord knows how much I miss you, my love.

>>>

I boarded our private jet en route to Korea. At this very moment, I wished we're flying to Singapore. But I can't let my personal desire ruin my work. I can wait after this trip...I survived this last 23 months without seeing him...10 days won't make a difference. I can wait.

"Jack, Cassie just texted me. Her flight is arriving in Korea within 2 hrs. So, would you like to leave now and we'll wait for her in Korea?" Mark asked.

I stretched and replied, "your call. I'm ok with whatever...remember, we will meet Bambam and Gyeom at the airport too."

"Aight then, I'll tell the captain to prepare to leave now...go and stalk someone in IG." Mark playfully looked at me.

I gave Mark a shocked look, "what? me stalking? what are you talking about?" feigning innocence.

"You really think I don't know huh? You followed someone in IG recently. Do I need to continue?" Mark asked.

I laughed and quickly looked at Mark then turned my attention to my phone. "I have no idea what you're talking about"

Mark laughed with me and replied, "you damn we'll know what I'm talking about but hey...whatever makes you happy, go ahead. You got your parents blessings...who am I to deny you that?"

>>>

"Jack, we're about to land." Mark shook me lightly to wake me up. I didn't even realized I fell asleep. I haven't been this relaxed ever since I started my Grande Amore Hotel. I guess, Jinyoung was and always will be my stress reliever. If only, we still have a chance.

We landed in Korea. And Mark saw how tired I looked so he tapped my shoulder and said, "Why don't you go straight to the airport? Go rest. I already called the driver for you and booked a room at the hotel."

"But how about the gang?!? You'll wait for them here?!? Will you be ok?" I replied.

"Yes. I'm good. You don't need to wait for those crackheads. You'll see them later at dinner. And I can wait for Cassie...she is my wife after all." Mark chuckled.

"Aight, thanks bro. See you guys later." I gave Mark a hug before I went towards customs.

>>>