ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒟ℴℯ𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒜𝓈𝓀 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12

JINYOUNG:

"Here, babe" Jackson handed me my coffee.

I took a sip and saw Jackson's puppy eyes looking so adorable at me. "what's the look for? are you giving me this look because you know you will be misbehaving tonight with your friends?"

"how do you know? damn, I can't hide anything from you anymore and you only knew me for almost a month. Amazing!" Jackson laughed jokingly.

He reached for my hand, his face change into a serious look "you sure you don't want to come with me tonight? are really ok with this? please tell me."

I rubbed my thumb on his hand and took a deep breathe "yes, I am sure.  I want you to have time with your friends who came all the way here because they miss you.  As much as I want to keep you all to myself, I can not do that.  I can not be selfish when it comes to your best friends."

Jackson gave me a tight hug and then whispered "soooo...what did Mark tell you earlier?"

I chuckled and cover my mouth. "he told me I should go and guard you from all the ladies but I told him I trust you"

"why? you trust me even though you don't know me this long? why?" Jackson's tone became very serious, looking at softly.

"because....just because love never ask why you trust someone. Why you love that person. It speaks from the heart and never explains. And my heart says I can trust you. So, you sir, better not break that trust" I tapped his nose when I said that.

"You're amazing, Jinyoung.  You never cease to amaze me." Jackson got closer and gave me a kiss.

💚💚💚💚💚

JACKSON:

I looked at myself at the mirror after I changed and kept on thinking about Jinyoung.  How he changed me.  I honestly don't want to go out tonight.  I already miss him.  I miss our cuddles. Oh Jackson since when you became soft? snap out of it. 

I got out the elevator and saw the three were already waiting for me. "Excited much guys" I smirked at my friends when I approached them.

"whoa! Bruh looking good tonight. Are you trying to get all the ladies tonight?" Yugyeom said which Bambam gave me two thumbs up.

Mark put his arm around me and said "Jack, lets have fun tonight ok.  Jinyoung gave you blessings to have fun tonight ok"

I managed to get us on the guest list and a VIP room at the club. As we walked in, ladies started to swarm on us. "Welcome to Zk Nightclub, Mr. Wang, this way please" we followed the manager who lead us to the room. "Hi, my name is Henry, Mr. Wang.  I will be your private waiter for tonight.  Please do not hesitate to ask me whatever you need.  Enjoy your night sirs."

We settled on the couch and start drinking the champagne that Henry poured for us. I smiled looking at how excited the 2 young ones.

Mark: "admit it, you miss this."

Me: "yes. I miss you three, I miss seeing these 2 crazy fools having fun..."

Mark: "hmmmm....but?"

Me: "but the crowd, the attention, I don't miss"

Mark: "because of Jinyoung?"

Me: "yes, he calms me.  He heals my mind. He makes me happy"

Mark: "I have to thank Jinyoung for making you a better man"

Our talk got interrupted with Bambam & Yugyeom dancing and screaming.  Mark and I shook our heads, got up from the couch and joined them. The four of us were jumping around, drinking, eating, laughing, having fun. I miss these fools!!!