Chapter 1

⚠️🚨warning/info🚨⚠️
- will include sexual words/content
-for "hard Stans"
- please wait for the new chapters to come for the "good parts"
-don't forget to follow enjoy!

Somethings about y/n
You have supported Bts for years now your bias is Jeon Jungkook and your wrecker is Kim Taehyung. Jungkook just stood out so much to you, his cute bunny smile, his crazy personality, his shiny bunny eyes, and his hot voice.
Your heart skips a beat every time you look at him.They motivate and inspire you to keep going. Through their music, videos, and speeches. One of your biggest dreams is to meet them, but your brothers dont support this.
They tell you you're wasting your time over them. And you should start focusing more on school. But you never cared what anyone said, you continued to Stan and love them. You still manifest on meeting them one day. You made that a goal and promise of yours.

Part One
You've had a huge dream of becoming a make up artist and fashion designer for idols. You didn't care what band group you would work for because you felt thankful that you're working dream job.

You thought what it would be like to work with Bts but never thought too deep in it because you knew it would never happen. This is something your whole family supported because they know you've always been talented in stuff like this since you were younger.
The auditions were due in a week it was something you were really stressed about. You didn't have much confidence that you'd make it either.