Fiance 2

Note: this is before brynn knew

(Flashback)
Brynn's pov:

I was planning for my wedding, we are getting married next month. Ek i'm so excited. My fiance walked in my room looking... guilty. He walked towards me and hugged me tight. "What's wrong babe?" I asked worried "babe I need to tell you something" he said pulling away from me and holding my arms i was so nervous. Is he gonna cancel our wedding? Does he not like me anymore. "Carson you're making me nervous" i laughed nervously "i-i" he stuttered "just say it cars" i said softly "I-i got a girl pregnant" he said looking at me "w-what? I-is this a prank?" I asked "no I'm serious brynn" he said with his eyes full of tears. I took my arm away from him "w-why? Why did you do it? We're getting married next month Carson are you serious? What you can't keep your dick in your pants? Huh?" I said punching his chest while tears pouring out of my face. "That's so low of you! Is the girl prettier than me? Is it her body? WHAT! WHAT IS IT THAT CAN THROW OUR 4 YEARS OF RELATIONSHIP!!" I shout "brynn-" "YOU ASSHOLE WHAT WHO IS SHE?! WHO IS SHE" "YOUR SISTER" he shouted I looked at him broken "w-what m-my s-ister?" I broke down to the ground and covered my mouth in shock "brynn it was an accident please" he said while he went down and tried to hold me I looked at him "Accident? What did you both fell on the floor then boom your dick is inside of her? Huh?" I snapped "n-no bry-" i cutted him off "get out" "brynn" "I SAID GET OUT!" I shouted he hesitate going out but he still did. I cried so much my heart hurts so bad. I cried until i have no tears.

(Back to the real life)

Me and my family were at the living room. They were talking about my sister's wedding with my ex-fiance. I was not paying attention I was just looking at my hands but then my dad said something. "Brynn you are the maid of honor" "why me?" I asked "why not you" my dad said "it could be hailey" (Brynn's sisters best friend) "here we go again!" My dad said "Dad just let her be please" my sister said "No! She's always like this! Why can't you be a sister to sophia huh?" My dad shouted "dad please" sophia said "you're worthless!" My dad said "okay" i said "huh?" My dad and sister said "I'll be the bridesmaid" i said as i walked to my room.

(Wedding)

I walked to the aisle. I saw Carson waiting on the altar tears were pouring down out of my face as i look at him he was looking at me too. I went to my seat then my sister walked in. Carson's eyes was still on me and I was still looking at him still crying. Then the ceremony started I wasn't paying attention I just wanna leave. It ended the pastor said you may kiss the bride. I looked at Carson he looked at me to with tears in his eyes then they kissed. I stood up and started to walk out of the church i looked back again and my eyes met someone it was carson. I looked away and walked out of the church.

The end.
If I were brynn I should've punched the hell out of his father.