cold (4)

Sitting outside on the cream colored picnic blanket in a quiet park, surrounded with trees and flowers and a Carson, Brynn smiled sweetly.

Carson decided to take Brynn out on a picnic date to a local park, after hearing about Brynn's love for nature and the outdoors. And of course, he brought along some homemade snacks and treats he made for them.

It's been around 4 months since they first had a proper conversation and they have gotten closer. So close that Brynn's planning to ask him out later.

Seeing a hand wave in front of her face, she look to her right and see Carson sitting there. "You okay? you were gone for a little  bit" blushing slightly, she took a sip of some orange juice. "Yeah I was just thinking"

Carson picks up a strawberry and lifts it up to Brynn's mouth. "It's tasty, try it." reaching out for it, she frown as Carson takes it back. "Don't hold it Brynn, eat it" playfully rolling her eyes knowing what he's doing, she hold her hair back and leaned forward.

Biting down into the strawberry, Brynn pulled back and Carson finished it off, throwing the stem part in the plastic bag he brought for rubbish."You're so annoying" Carson gasps dramatically at Brynn's comment and she rolled her eyes.

"How dare you Brynn! I'm the most non annoyingly annoying person in the world. However you, are the most." they looked at each other before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

They spent the day at the park eating and laughing with each other, occasionally flirting. They didn't realize how much time they spent together until the sun was setting.

Laying against Carson's chest as he plays with Brynn's hair, they we're watching the sunset, she think bows the time to ask. "I"

"I" laughing, Brynn sat up from Carson's chest and turned to face him. "You go first" shaking his head, they bickered about who's going to talk first. Finally agreeing Brynn would, she just blurt it out.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Hearing no reply from Carson straight away, she turned to face him. The butterflies flying around her stomach. Facing  him she sees Carson's mouth hanging open.

"No way! the reason I took you here was to ask you to be my girlfriend at he end of the date!" Now It was Brynn's turn to be shocked.

"You were going to ask me?" Nodding his head, they laughed at the situation. Calming down, she leaned in closer to the boy.

"Can I kiss you?" Smiling widely, Carson eagerly nods his head at Brynn's question and leans in. Pressing her lips onto his.

Pulling away after awhile, she rest her forehead onto his and smiled. Carson leans back and holds onto Brynn's waist, smiling lovingly at the girl.

"You didn't answer my question though"

"I would love to be your boyfriend Brynn"

THE END.