play

(a little smut)

"Alright Noah, put your toys away, it's time for bed" Brynn said, helping her four year old tide up the mess he had made.

"Hmm mommy? when is daddy going to be home?" the little boy asked. Carson always made sure to give Noah his full time and attention as the best father he could be which is also in turn set Noah's standards very high.

"I'm sorry sweetie, he'll be late tonight but he told me, he was going to spend the whole day with you tomorrow" Brynn explained seeing how her son's doe eyes lit up. Tucking him in to bed, she waited for her husband to arrive. A few minutes passed by when she heard the front door opened. Jumping to her feet, she quickly went over to greet Carson.

"Hey baby" she said instantly going in to hug him and gave him a big kiss which you could hear Carson chuckle through. Brynn's neediness was more evident then ever. No matter how much time they spent with each other, she knew it would never be enough.

She waited for Carson in bed as he took a shower and changed. Laying down on the bed, he pulled her closer to him which made Brynn instantly cuddle into him.

"umm are we just gonna cuddle?", he asked.

"yeah, why?" Brynn said.

"I just thought that kiss at the door meant you know you wanted to...." he trailed off as his hands went to find the hem of Brynn's trousers.

"No Carson we can't, Noah is growing up and It's only time before he figures these thing out" she huffed trying her best to avoid Carson's luring temptations.

"Oh come on, It will be quick, he's asleep anyways" Carson protested, now hovering over Brynn as he left love bites all over her neck making Brynn not want to stop him.

A little while past as things got more intense, There clothes were flying everywhere until Brynn froze upon spotting small shadowy figure in the dim hallway light approaching closer and closer to their bedroom door which was wide open.

"M-mommy?" the little voice whispered being no other than Noah, making them both Carson and Brynn startled. Brynn quickly covered herself with a blanket as Carson went behind the bed to quickly wear his boxers before approaching his confused son.

"Hey buddy, why are you up so late?" Carson asked kneeling to the boy's level. "I heard noises um so I wanted to see what was going on" he said.

"Well don't worry about that, let's get you to bed now." Carson said

"Wait what were you and mommy doing?" he asked, tilting his head a little. "We w-were playing"  Carson said making Brynn face palm herself at the stupid explanation but she went with it anyways, vigorously nodding her head.

Noah frowned, "Why would you play without me?" he asked crossing his arms. "Well you were asleep and that's our mistake baby but we promise to not do that again" Brynn smiled.

Noah yawned and Carson took this as a sign to pick him up and get him back to bed. Noah waved at Brynn from his father's arms as she waved back, chuckling at her innocent little boy.

Carson soon came back but he frowned upon seeing Brynn fully clothed. "I'm sorry baby, we just can't let that happen again" she sighed.

"Fine" Carson said in defeat, settling on the cuddles she had previously offered.

A FEW DAYS LATER

"Yes Ms. Smith, we promise this won't happen again" Brynn told Noah's school teacher who had several complains about Noah getting on top of his classmates and calling it playing. Brynn furiously eyed Carson who was sitting next to her in the office who now regretted everything.

"Actually why don't we ask where he got this from" Ms. Smith suggested making both Brynn and Carson look at each other with wide eyes.

"Noah sweetie, where did you learn this type of play?" Ms. Smith asked the innocent boy on Brynn's lap who was trying to connect his thoughts.

"No it's okay, you know what we know the problem, we'll fix it" Carson said trying to change the topic but it was too late.

"It was mommy and daddy, I saw them doing it so I decided to give it a try" Noah said excitedly making Brynn and Carson rethink her whole existence as the awkward silence spread between them and Mr. Smith who now would never look at them the same way again.

THE END

this is so fucking funny, and I know why would they have sex while the door is wide open, I know I asked that question to myself too.