Flinch

"Brynn, i know you love your work and that you need to work hard, but your health comes first" Carson said to Brynn as she finished eating.

"cars, i already told you. my health is in good condition. work is my number one priority right now"

"Brynn, don't you see your under eye bags and how tired you look, just take a day off" he said in a louder tone.

It's true. she have been tired, but this was her new job and if she don't do everything she's assigned with, then she'll probably get fired. she needed to do her work.

"cars, just go and don't disturb me now, I'm going upstairs to finish my work"

she got up from the seat, but then Carson grabbed her wrist and not letting her go any further.

"You're not going anywhere. just go take a nap, stop forcing yourself to work when you're dead ass tired" his voice got very strict and cold and she can tell that he's getting mad.

she never see him this way, and she were a bit scared, but right now, she didn't need to sleep. she needed to go upstairs and finish the document.

"Brynn, for god sake, take a god damn break! your health is more important."

"Cars, stop with this already, I'm tired already so don't stop me. let me do whatever i want!"

"don't you see what I'm saying, you are over working yourself, stop with the act. you know deep down you want to take a day off, so just do it!!"

"can't you see this is my job, I'll rest when I'm down with this document!"

Carson being stressed as he is, he was going to run his hands through his hair, but Brynn being scared in the moment, thought he was going to hit her.

covering her face with her hands, she backed away. "cars fine, I'll rest" she said in a shaky voice.

his eyes got doe and was filled with guilt. he came closer to her and grabbed both of brynn's hands.

"Brynn, never in a million years, i would ever hit you or lay a hand in you, please don't think that way. I'm sorry if i scared you, please forgive me. i was just caring about you and your health"

hearing those words, she wrapped her arms around his waist. he soon responded by hugging her and pulling her into his embrace, with him hugging her and putting his chin in her head.

"I'm sorry baby. i know you were caring about me and i was stressed from work. i'll take a day off and relax tomorrow"

he smiled and pecked her forehead

"let's go cuddle and relive your stress, sounds good?"

"of course, thank you cars. i love you"

THE END

this is short and boring sorry.