Overworking

( Well if you guys are confused when Carson performs he dances too while singing that's why it's tiring )

To Carson, making his fans happy was his number one priority. Even though he gets a lot of hate, he never stops working and trying harder to make the people who love him feel immense joy. But... Sometimes he overdoes it.

It was well known that Carson was an idol. So it was no surprise if every single detail of his life, were to be exposed one day. A few months ago, dispatch exposed a picture of Brynn and him walking out of the mall.

It made the whole fandom shook and they were trending on twitter for a good amount of time. So later, Brynn's manager and his made a statement declaring that they were indeed together.

Although no contracts were signed, Brynn had agreed on keeping things professional on stage. And she did that every time.

But whenever she were off stage, their fandom would always take a picture of them hugging and laughing together. There was even a time where he almost kissed her, but Brynn noticed a camera so she closed Carson's mouth with her hand and nudged him away playfully.

A big festival showcase was coming up and Brynn and Carson were both to perform. Brynn as a dancer and Carson as a singer. So his practice schedule was longer than Brynn's, Brynn would use her free time and stop by his apartment to cook something for him and the boys (Johnny and Hayden) when they come back.

As she finished plating Carson's favorite pasta, Brynn went to his room and helped tidy it up a bit. But she didn't go all out as she too were exhausted with practice all day.

The boys came home earlier than usual today and was shocked to see Brynn's shoes on the floor. Carson noticed and pushed his best friends lightly to go in. He shouted Brynn's name and ran to his room. Seeing Brynn sleeping on his bed made his heart bloom more flowers in the already existing garden.

 He went over to Brynn and tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear as he kissed her cheek. "Brynn" he whispered until she woke up. Brynn groaned and turned her body around wanting more sleep but he turned her back around facing him.

"Wake up, you should go home. You're tired, thank you for everything today. The boys seem to love your cooking." He comforted her tired self and Brynn nodded, leaving him and the boys to rest properly.

Two more days left until the festival and Brynn didn't have the time to stop by his apartment anymore. Brynn spent all day and night practicing and so did Carson.

But the difference was Carson didn't sleep at all. He kept practicing until his body was numb, and even then he continued. He knew if Brynn were to see him like this, she'd give him a lecture or she'll scold him, and he just chuckled at the image of Brynn doing so.

One more day, Carson was given a day to rest but he refused. In fact, Him, Johnny and Hayden refused. They kept on practicing. The glass mirror fogged up and the floor was now full of scratches. They were practicing so hard for just a few minutes on stage.

Finally the day of, Brynn called her manager to send some things to Carson's green room like towel and a fruit basket, as Brynn knew he'd do the same to her. And she were right, Brynn walked into her green room and saw a gorgeous cake on her table.

"Good luck, baby. I love you! Eat this for some energy okay?" was written on the card and just by the first syllable, Brynn knew it was from Carson. She shook her head at how his mind thought of buying her a cake and did as he told, to eat some before her performance.

As Brynn were performing, Carson couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Whenever the camera would span on him, he'd get shy and cover his face, knowing his head was bopping like crazy and mouth was open most of the time.

When it was his turn to perform, Brynn did the same thing. Her eyes plastered on him, even thought they were so many people on the festival, she only see Carson. A picture could show the love in her eyes when she watched him perform. Especially when he winked over to her and sang an ad-lib using her name.

When the festival ended, all of the artist came to the stage and lined up. Brynn were in the left as Carson was in the middle. It was quite a few steps away so she focused on her view in front of her. When everyone sat down to take a picture, Brynn sat in the front to pose.

What she didn't notice was Carson collapsing when he stood up. Johnny noticed, but didn't know. So he just looked and made sure his best friend didn't fall again.

(Well if some of you are confused at the collapsed that doesn't mean that he fainted it means that when was standing up he falls due to his tiredness.)

Carson, Hayden and Johnny or so called the trio was called to give a speech at the end and Carson spoke a few words. Confused whether he  was holding the trophy or the microphone, he showed a shocked expression that he now realized he was holding the microphone. And when he went to put it back on the stand, his hand were shaking.

Carson couldn't take it anymore. Fuck the agreement. He just wanted to be in Brynn's arms. He turned left and right to look for Brynn and he saw her chatting with a group of idols. He walked his way over to Brynn, still shaking and wrapped his arms around her.

The other idols waved and bowed and walked away, knowing about the two's relationship.

"Hey, you okay?" She turned around to look at his face but he just buried his face in her neck. It was as if his body completely gave up on him, she felt a lot of weight resting on her shoulder. "Cars? baby what's wrong?" She asked slowly, knowing a lot of idols are on stage right now.

"Nothing, I'm just tired. I just wanted to hug you" Brynn melted at his words. And guided him to sit down. "Come on, let's sit down, yeah?" He nodded and sat down slowly. Brynn patted her lap and he rested his head on it.

"Carson let's go-" Hayden stopped himself seeing Carson sleeping on Brynn's lap on stage. "um?" Hayden asked, aware that you're together on stage. Brynn nodded. "Help me get him in the car?" Hayden immediately nodded and helped Brynn.

"No, bub. Don't go." He said as he felt Brynn walk away from the van. "Cars I have to remove this makeup. And so do you" Carson pulled Brynn closer. "Then get it off at my apartment. Please don't leave me bubba" Brynn couldn't say no. He was exhausted and just wanted comfort. So Brynn got in the van and informed her manager.

After getting her make up off and got dressed appropriately for bed, Brynn got under the covers and hugged Carson, who hugged her back. "I love you baby. You must be tired, It's okay you can rest now. Tomorrow's a day off for you and me okay?" She said against his hair as he snored against her chest.

THE END

bruh this is a sad one, Idols are humans too so don't hate on them. But let me tell you the bub and bubba was so fucking cuteeee ahhhh!!!!