Part 1

Chapter 1, revised.

She knew she shouldn't have.

She was there to comfort Peter after Pamela's death. But pretty soon he broke down and ended up in her arms and before long he sought her kiss.

She knew that she shouldn't have.

Maybe she did it out of pity, out of wanting to alleviate his pain if only for the time being. Over the last few months, she and Peter had developed an ebb-and-flow between them. It came with the job. And while each of them knew that the other was interested; they'd even gone out a couple of times- as friends, they knew it would be impossible to take it any further. Having so much respect for one another, plus Peter developing a beautiful relationship with Noah, and Olivia not wanting to cause any ripples in that relationship, they were content with being just friends even if deep down they both wanted more.

But that night, in spite of knowing that it could change everything; could even throw off the balance that she, him, and Noah had found, she gave in to him. There in his office, on the couch, he leaned in, and she didn't stop him. And through his tears, he kissed her. Gently at first, as if she were so delicate, then hungrily and deeper still until it was all-consuming.

She moaned as she felt his tongue on her neck. He was licking and sucking right at that spot that made her weak and she was slowly coming undone.

"I should go..." she murmured, stopping his hands and lips and getting up quickly and heading for the door but as she put her shaking hand on the knob to open it, he leaned into her, his face buried in her hair. She stood there against the door trying to steady herself. He had her lightheaded, and she knew that if she didn't leave now...

"Olivia please....please. I need this, I need you!"

"You're grieving, Peter." God, why was he so close?

"And I need to forget, even if it's only for a little while. I need to feel something other than this pain..." he slowly kissed her hair and then moved it out of the way to expose the side of her face before leaning in to kiss her there, lightly, but full of all the passion he felt inside. "Help me forget, Olivia..."

Her eyes rolled up in her head as he made contact with her ear. "...Peter..." she cried. Dear god! If she gave in to this... you can't-

But when he gently turned her head, and the moment her lips met his again, all bets were off and she turned around. Hungrily she began kissing him back and without another word between them, he reached behind her and locked the door before slamming her against it. A small cry escaped her as he devoured her mouth and lifted her. Then there was a pause as they momentarily stared into each others' eyes and she bit her bottom lip.

Olivia, stop this! She heard in her head but she pushed it out as they began wildly kissing each other and tearing at each others' clothes. Later on the couch, she rode him hard as she straddled his lap. And when she threw her head back, he grabbed her neck, putting a gentle but firm squeeze on it. She moaned and ground her hips against him. She was in such rapture, she couldn't speak as he pulled her to meet his mouth and kissed her long and deep with his tongue. Then, with his hand still wrapped around her neck, he quickly put her on her back and continued his assault on her pussy.

"Pe...FUCK!" She cried as she came, and at that moment, he came too, collapsing on top of her as he let out an absolute primal growl. They were both breathing heavily and he kissed her as he gave those final thrusts. He couldn't hold back his tears as he started to weep. Looking up, and then down at him as he buried his head against her chest, she simply held him in her arms and allowed him to cry.

The entire time she held him, her mind was in overtime. She'd slept with him; how would she ever be at a point where she could be in the same room with him? The sex was incredible but could they go back to just being friends after this?