six

A/N- hello guys. So sorry that this chapter took so long. I've started back classes and I'm basically only free to write in the evenings and on Sundays. I'm also not sure how I feel about this chapter, I wasn't sure where to go with it, hence why Noah's part is quite small. Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks for reading lovelies! ❤️

~Elle~

As much as I was looking forward to moving to London, I was absolutely terrified so it was amazing having Noah with me, even if it was only for a week. The flight took around 12 hours, but the anticipation to get there made it feel like only 3. We arrived at my campus, all of the students were moving their stuff in with their parents, hugging and kissing them goodbye as they left. Noah noticed how sad this made me and squeezed my hand a little tighter, stroking his thumb against the back of my hand.
My dorm, or flat as they called it in Britain, consisted of four girls and two boys. I had only met one of them before Noah and I headed out into the city.
We took the tube to Oxford Street, to do some shopping for things I forgot to bring, or couldn't pack in a suitcase.
Every time I looked at Noah, I saw pure happiness in his eyes. We hadn't broken up after Marco and me lying about Harvard and Berkeley, but I knew he was worried it was going to end that way. I was too, but being with him at this moment, I wanted nothing more than to be with Noah Flynn for the rest of my life.
We headed back to the flat as the jet lag was about to wipe us both out.
"I love you, Shelly," Noah whispered, as he nuzzled his neck into my hair. I'd been waiting to hear them words for ages, so I could have closure that he still felt that way about me.
Shifting my body closer to his under the sheets, I whispered "I love you more."
Before I could even close my eyes to try and sleep, I felt Noah's lips wander down my neck, placing kisses every inch. I turned my body to face him, his face was so beautiful. The facade we put on to the world, to our friends and parents, had faded. Right now it was just the two of us against the universe, and all we wanted to do was to fuck each other. Every kiss was filled with pure intensity - we were breathing fast, but our heart rates beated faster. He pulled his top over his head and flung it to the floor, our bodies moving softly together, like the finest of silk. I felt his hand enter from below the sheets, moving fast our tongues danced and I savoured the taste of his mouth.
"I want you, Noah Flynn," I managed to say between hurried breaths. He found his way inside me, my breathing frantic between every moan and every thrust. He placed kisses from my breasts to my stomach, his hands light; then he licked and used his fingers all at once, studying my reaction and my body, as I shook with every touch, like he'd just sent a vault of electricity through my veins. Then, he was inside me again, fucking me harder, just long enough to intoxicate my mind, sending me absolutely crazy. I couldn't get enough of him. Everything about this moment was perfect.
A few hours later, we were woken up to a knock on my door.
"One second," I shouted, wiping my eyes. I pulled Noah's shirt over my head and answered the door to a blonde haired girl standing in the doorway, twirling a strand of hair.
"Hey, I'm Amelia. But you can call me Amy. I'm in the room next door. Just thought I'd come say hi, the rest of the flat are in the kitchen with drinks if you want to come to us. I didn't realise you were asleep, sorry."
"Hi, Amy," I said, moving into the hallway.
She studied me, her tall slim figure towered over me. "I'm Elle, it's okay. Jet lag is a bitch. I'll be out in a few minutes and I'll come and introduce myself to everyone."
"Sure, we will pour you a drink. See you in a bit, Elle."
Part of me didn't want Noah to come out with me into the kitchen, to meet my potential new friends when I had barely met them myself. Maybe I was a little jealous, and I didn't want to be that girl, but I couldn't leave him in my room alone. I didn't want to.
"Get dressed, we've got some socialising to do," I said, throwing him his black jeans from the floor of my flat.
I threw on a tank top and some blue ripped jeans, and put my hair into a ponytail.
"What if they're horrible people?" Noah asked, his voice just above a whisper.
"Then we pretend that they're not." I replied, taking his hand in mine as we walked into the kitchen.
The sound of music playing through the speakers lightened the mood a little. My five flatmates studied me and Noah as I sat on the couch opposite them.
"So you must be Elle," one of the guys said. "I'm Ben. Nice to meet you."
"Hey, Ben. Nice to meet you too."
Noah had his head down the whole time, clearly pissed that nobody had even acknowledged his presence yet.
"I'm Molly."
"I'm Rebecca."
"I'm Dean."
I couldn't keep track of who was who, but I was definitely the sore thumb of the group. All three of the girls could have been models in another life, and the boys were pretty cute. Not that I'd ever say that out loud of course.
Eventually, Ben introduced himself to Noah. The others followed suit. They poured him a drink and we all spent the rest of the day drinking, which combined with jet lag was a terrible mix.
"Never have I ever, had sex in an open space," Rebecca slurred, taking a huge swig of her drink.
Noah and I clinked our glasses together before drinking.
"Spill guys," Amy said, her eyes fixated onto us.
"I took Elle's virginity in front of the Hollywood sign", Noah laughed. I grimaced at the memory, of course it was romantic but it hurt like hell and I remember it took us about half an hour of trying before we actually had sex.
"I bet the view was incredible," Dean said, looking me directly in the eyes. I smiled, but hoped to God Noah didn't catch him staring at me.
"Yeah, it was," Noah replied, lifting his head towards me and pecking me on the cheek. Phew, he didn't notice Deans' subtle flirting, I was glad of that.