Announcement

Hey guys!!

Who has watched TKB3???? I cried at the ending 😭😭

I'm currently very bored in the process of starting a new job so have lots of free time & I want to continue writing for you guys!!

How would you all feel about me writing a new story??? I've had lots of ideas building up in my head. Some of the plots of TV shows/movies inspire me, so I'm thinking of doing an Alternate Universe story (with a few original characters)...

These are the ideas for what I could use-

The 100- Clarke Griffin and Elle Evans are half-sisters... Clarke gets sent to the ground with the rest of the 100 and Lee's brother (and Elle's lifelong crush Noah) to see if Earth is survivable 97 years after a nuclear apocalypse, whilst Elle is stuck in space with her best friend Lee..

•Outer Banks- The same plot as OBX with a few of the kissing booth characters thrown in...

•The Kissing Booth Sequel- A new generation carrying on the legacy left behind by Elle Evans and Lee Flynn- Mila Dawson and Dev Coleman continue its legacy- just like Lee and Elle six years previous, The Kissing Booth causes beautiful romances, heartache and a whole load of drama..

•Original story for The Kissing Booth...

What do you guys think??! Or if you have any other ideas / recommendations please comment below!!!

———————————————————————

So I decided on a kissing booth sequel- although it will be based 6 years later- I will be using both the original kissing booth characters (in flashbacks and present day) and my own original characters!! - The new Story is published on my profile if you'd like to check it out- it's called Falling Hearts.