Chapter 22

Mrs. Jackson heart broke as she heard the news, Harmony was missing.... She loved her like a daughter and for her to be taken away, she couldn't bare the pain in her heart. Tears cascaded down her face and quiet sobs left her lips.

Her husband tried to comfort her but it was no use, he knew she would never be the same unless Harmony came back. Mr. Jackson had never seen Mrs. Jackson react this way, even when their oldest daughter broke her leg.

"I can't believe  it." Mr. Jackson said astonished. Harmony was a nice girl, she had a nice family, a nice life, who would want to take her. He knew one thing for certain, he needed to inform her father.

"You know we have to let her father know right?"

"Dad, that will only make the situation worse." Anthony shook his head.

"He deserves to know Anthony. We can go tell him if you need is too."

"Do what you want. I just want my woman back." He muttered and looked out the window.

***

Victoria glanced around as she sat patiently at the table. She would be meeting someone in order to get her plan to fully be in motion. He approached the table and slid into the seat

"Did you do as I asked?"

"Yep. I've got the pictures right here." He slid the orange folder to her. She gladly took it and stuffed it in her bag. She grabbed the money and slid it over to him.

"Now these look real right?" She asked.

"Yeah. They will work perfectly." He reassured her. "What do you plan on doing with those anyway?"

"I plan on ending a relationship, for the better." She smiled sinisterly and walked out the resteraunt her hells clicking against the hard wooden floors.

Her plan was gonna work perfectly.

***

Ashley stood in front of the mirror as she looked herself over.

"No wonder why he doesn't like you. Your a slut. A whore, you will never be anything." She growled as tears slid down her cheeks.

Her hands traced her scar in the left side of her hip as she remembered the accident." I will never be hurt by a man again. Anthony will love me, or else." She stated and walked out into her room.

***

Harmony squirmed in her chair as she tried to wiggle and get her arms undone. She had been sitting here for days, or at least that's what it felt like. Harmony had no way of knowing the time, so she couldn't tell.

Just then the door knob jiggled and Harmony's head snapped in that direction, her attempt to escape vanished from her memory.

The door slowly creaked open and Harmony's heart sped up. It was her savior, the person who was gonna help her escape.

Harmony cried a she looked at the silouhette."Julia. Please help me!"

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

So....... Julia knows Harmony is locked in her basement.

Lol I had to bring her back , since I'm pretty sure you guys hate "dream Julia"

QFTC: Do you think Julia will help her, or leave her high and dry?

Teaser: Mrs. Jackson is not so sweet when it comes to her family....

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy