Chapter 25

Another pic of Anthony at the top. I envisioned the guy next to him to be Brandon. I read all the comments from the first Anthony picture and you guys had me cracking up. Anthony left and Brandon right.

Anthony jumped inside of his fastest car and was just about to pull off when James hopped in. Anthony looked at him confused.

"What? Your gonna need a cop there. Just in case." He laughed. Anthony shook his head pulled his car out of his garage and zoomed off.

"So. What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna beat his ass. I can not believe he was right under our noses this whole entire time. God dammit and that bitch Sally was apart of it." Anthony's hands clenched the steering wheel and his foot pressed on the gas pedal.

"Hey. Ant, you need to slow down." James warned him as they were 40 miles over the speed limit.

Anthony made a sharp right turn and James hit the door."Dude what the hell." He complained as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Almost there." Anthony muttered. He pulled up into Julia's driveway, more like into their flowers but that didn't matter at the moment. He jumped out the car and ran through the front door noticing it was open.

"Something is not right." He told James as they walked through the house. He saw a door ajar and walked through it Jame's following closely behind him.

***

"How could you?" Mike turned his head as he sized his wife and the love of his life. "My own wife. Turning against me. That hurts my heart." He faked hurt.

"Your crazy." Julia spat at him. She slowly began to resume cutting the rope trying not to seem suspicious.

"Aww babe that hurts my feelings." Mike placed his hand over his heart to show he was "hurt".

Julia rolled her eyes."I know you cheated. With that blonde." She confronted him.

"Which one?" He laughed sinisterly.

Julia felt her stomach drop. her heart began to crack at his words. "You never loved me did you?" A tear slid down her cheek.

"Of course not. I only used you to keep a close eye on the love of my life. Right baby?" He grinned in Harmony's direction.

She shivered in disgust. "Your sick." Harmony shook her head. She began to wiggle her arms trying to get her hands free.

"Don't be like that." He smiled as he reached into his back pocket. "I've got something for the both of you."

In a flash a gun was pointed in their direction and Harmony and Julia froze.

"Mike. Think about what your doing." Julia put her hands in front of her. "You don't want to hurt us."

"Oh no I do. You see I loved Harmony but she just blew it. And since both of you are here right now, I'll just kill you both. No biggie." He shrugged and cocked the gun.

Footsteps echoed down the hallway as Anthony and James approached. Anthony's heart sped up as her heard the cock of a gun. He ran into the room that was open and saw Mike the one he was looking for.

Mike's hands slowly began to pull the trigger, Anthony sprung into action he jumped in front of the women and......

*

*

*

*

*

*

BANG!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Woah. Who got shot!!! Omg I'm scared you guys....

So, I have a little bad news, well not for one of you, but for me it was.

So it turns out The winner of the Cover Competition did not want to make a new character so here is what I'm gonna do........

No QFTC but important info for those who want to make a NEW character... I need⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Name
Gender
Race
Age
Birthday
Actor/Actress/Model who plays them
Attitude
Characteristics
Good/ Bad part of plot?
Good/Bad past?

I will choose the winner and this will be closed by Monday, so hurry.

Submit this to me through PM please!!!! DO NOT COMMENT, I PROBABLY WILL NOT SEE IT. I HAVE SO MANY NOTIFICATIONS AND ITS HARD TO KEEP UP!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY