Chapter 23

Dedicated to Malik246. Makes amazing covers!!

Julia closed her front door as she walked into her house. She had just grabbed the mail and was going through it quickly. She nearly missed the big orange envelope that it held. It read: For Julia Jackson's eyes only!

Julia became intrigued, she dropped the rest of the mail unto her kitchen table. She opened the envelope and saw a note attached to some photos.

Hope you enjoy Julia cringed as she went through the pictures. It was of Mike sleeping with some blonde. She felt her chest beginning to contract as sobs left her mouth.

"How could he? How could he do this to me?" She cried as she gripped the pictures in her hands. Fury slowly began to creep through her body as the pictures got more explicit. She through them down and marched into her husbands office. When she opened the door, she saw it was empty.

She huffed, Julia then noticed a book sticking out from his bookcase, since she was such a neat freak she decided to push it in. The bookcase rumbled and moved to the right revealing a secret door to the basement.

Julia had noticed that he had been in his office an awful lot lately. Maybe this was the reason why. She opened the door and it creaked. She peeked in and saw a small staircase.

She walked down and as she neared the bottom she saw two doors. One in particular that had a gold handle. Julia slowed opened the door and was shocked at what she saw.

"Julia. Please help me!" She heard Harmony exclaimed. What was she doing here tied up in her basement?

"Oh my God." She muttered to herself. "I will be right back." She said then ran up the stairs.

***

A knock sounded at Anthony's front door as he lied on his couch. He jumped up and ran towards the door. He opened it was met with James.

"You are a life saver." He said and tried grabbed the envelope in his hand. Key word tried.

James put the envelope behind his back and shook his head. "Promise me you won't freak out." He said Athony nodded not even paying attention to what he was saying.

"Promise me." He glared at him.

Anthony sighed and nodded. James handed him the note and he ripped the envelope open.

He read it over and his heart dropped. "No this can't be. Is this some type of joke?" Anthony clenched the piece of paper in his hand.

"I'm sorry." James shook his head.

Anthony began to feel infuriated and he threw the paper on the ground. "I'm gonna kill him." And he was out the door.

"Aw sh**." James muttered and ran after him.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Short Chapter sorry I just wanted to update.

Next Update: Wednesday

QFTC: How do you guys feel about Julia now?? Everyone has been commenting about "dream" Julia.

Teaser: Cover Competition Ends Tommorow!!!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy