Part 4

Part 4

It's so hard to claim that she's mine when she doesn't even want to be claimed at all. She likes me intensely but her restriction is to the moon. She still won't give her self up on me, she would still choose to give way for Armie.

And it's even harder when someone wants to take her away from me.

"I'm courting her, pinayagan na niya akong manligaw." Kenneth announced to everyone.

Everyone cheered for them while I was watching. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I don't know what to feel.

She likes me, I am the only one she ever liked. Or was I too confident? Was I too confident she won't fall for any other guy?

But I like her, I always try to make her feel that. I don't want to rush things between us because it will only look and sound fake, I wanted to give her time, to make her realize I do like her. What happened? Am I too vague about it? Does she still don't get it?

The bitterness is all over me the whole time we're at the camp. I got paired to her for an activity but I couldn't focus.

I'm not mad at her, hell I can never be. But my frustration is killing me. Should I tell her now? Should I tell her I like her? Should I tell her to avoid Ken? Because what? What's the reason? Am I jealous? I think I'm crazy.

She'll be shocked if I confront her right here and now. But when is the right time exactly? I don't think I can still wait, most especially that there's Kenneth.

I sighed and continued walking. My mind is haywired. I only got back at my senses when I heard Armie's voice from somewhere. Kim and I stopped walking as I look around.

"Xian hindi tayo pwedeng umalis sa lane natin," she reminded me.

But I'm already too alert because it's Armie.

"That's Armie," I told her before leaving our lane to find Armie.

I know this is so stupid, leaving Kim alone and running to the girl who's crazy for me.

I regretted it immediately when I realized how thoughtless I was. I regretted it evenmore when I realized Armie planned this.

"I get that she's scared and you're worried but you should have thought that I am with her and I won't let her get hurt. Bakit mo iniwan si Kim nang ganoon lang?" Ken spat at me angrily.

I couldn't say anything, I was so pissed. Armie screamed because she saw a snake a few meters away from them. She screamed so loud I got worried and this is all I get.

"Where's Kim?" Naomi asked us immediately when we arrived at the campsite.

"That guy left her," Ken pointed at me.

I couldn't say anything because of my anger.

"Wait..what?! Iniwan mo si Kim? Are you insane?! Bakit mo siya iniwan, kayo ang partners hindi ba?"

Goddammit I will take all the blame if anything bad happens to her. But I will surely go crazy.

"I really can't believe the two of you now, how can you be so selfish?" She said before leaving for our trail. Ken and Carl Trey followed her.

I stepped forward to follow too but then stopped when Armie held my arm. I turned to look at her. I immediately knew how angry I look when she stepped back because of fear.

"I-I'm sorry.." she looks so guilty.

I gritted my teeth, "You're so unbelievable Armie. You do this to a friend now? Do you even know what she's doing for you?"