Author's Note!

Author's note!

Here we go again, another achievement unlocked!

Guys sobrang naghirap ako, I guess doing Xian's POV is even harder than starting a new story. Why? I had to read MRB again, while I read, I write, just to match the details. I also had to read TGG and PH because some details are in there. I had to re-read TBHB too, and dito ako nagtagal. I had to justify Xian, since yun yung gusto niyong malaman, kung paano siya nag-transition from Kim to Larry. And ayoko madaliin, that's why I'm sorry if I said na by September tapos na pero inabot pa ng Oct. It's because I want it to be detailed, para maintindihan niyo, lalo na nung mga against kay Larry for Xian.

I had a hard time maximizing 10 chapters to cover everything and as you can see, I included the reason of his break-up with Armie, the reason kung bakit lagi niyang binabalikan si Armie na hindi ko nilinaw sa MRB. All of you thought he's an asshole but now I hope you understand him. I even tried to justify Armie's character para rin maintindihan niyo siya, I just didn't put too much detail to her so I won't spoil her own story. I hope you appreciate this, I did this for all of you. Please tell me what you think of this :)

Also, Late Night Devil na po ang kasunod nito, first from Montgomery stories. Nicaseane and Fifth's story, please take time to read too! Thank you so much everyone!!!