Part 8

Part 8

It was a long ride to the site that my thoughts almost consumed me. Kim and Larry doesn't have the same traits, they are the exact opposite of each other. There's no way in hell I'll see my Kimberly on that girl but why am I bothered? Why am comparing?

I've put on my aviators just so she won't see me watching her. I don't even know why I am suddenly curious about her. Kenneth was wrong when he thought I knew about this girl liking me, I didn't have any idea.

"We've only started last Monday kaya yung area palang talaga ang maipapakita ko. We are still waiting for the raw materials to arrive. I'll contact you kapag dumating na ang mga iyon."

"It's okay, we just need photos and a little information about sa site."

"If you need help about the documents, I can always just ask my secretary to do it for you."

She shook her head, "Are you crazy? Para mo na ring sinabi na ikaw na ang gagawa ng thesis namin."

They both laughed after that. They had their own world while I was busy taking pictures and listening to them as well.

Larry might look unapproachable but she is very friendly to the people she treats as her friend. And I noticed she is closer to the guys than to the girls, a trait that Kim doesn't have.

Kim is friendly to everyone, even to strangers. And she's more comfortable with the girls.

I shook my head and stopped myself from comparing. Why am I even thinking about this?

It was six when we decided to leave. I removed my aviators and I noticed how Larry glanced at me. She looked away when I caught her eyes.

"Are you sure you're gonna drive alone? Bakit hindi pa kayo nagsabay papunta rito kanina para sana sabay na kayong umuwi. Delikado ang daan sa main road."

"No worries, may headlights naman and magcoconvoy naman kami."

Has she been always like this? Independent and tough? She always thinks she'll be safe? And she knows what I do with girls when I'm with them, does she think she's safe with me?

"Bro, I hope I can count on you about this things." Dash turned to me.

I nodded and glanced at her. She immediately looked away. My palm fisted. Why the fuck am I seeing Kimberly at her gesture? They are very much different from each other.

I went to my car and calmed myself. This is not right. If she reminds me of Kim then I should avoid her. I can do my thesis alone, I don't need her.

My car roared to life but I turned it off when I saw Larry getting out of her car. Dash went inside and I think I know what's happening.

I went out of my car to check on them and I was right. Her car is not working.

"Alas-otso pa ako pwedeng umalis. Gusto mo bang sumabay nalang sakin?" He offered.

"I can give her a ride," My mouth was faster than my head.

In the end, she didn't have a choice but to hop inside my car. And I was regretful of it.

"The gas will wear off if I won't turn it off." I explained when I saw how she looked at me questionably after turning of the aircon.

It's a long drive in the middle of the night. It's dark outside and the road is not cemented. It was fucking awkward.

I glanced at her when she started removing her denim jacket. She is sweating all over and I almost cursed loudly when I found myself staring at her.

Another comparison is forming in my head and I immediately shut it.