sixteen

+:+

Soobin followed Yeonjun home.

Or so he thought.

They ended up at-

"Why are we at a dance studio?" Soobin questioned. "Don't stalkers keep quiet and follow behind, not beside?"

"I'm not stalking you, I'm figuring you out-" Yeonjun rolled his eyes and walked ahead. "W-Wait! Let me stalk you!"

+:+

Soobin couldn't believe how well Yeonjun danced. His body was like water, then solid in a matter of seconds. He had complete control over it, which made Soobin want to fanboy.

Yeonjun stopped dancing and turned to look at Soobin, who was watching him in awe. "Stop watching me, it's creepy."

"Shush! You dance so well! Like--" Soobin stood up from where he was sitting to copy one of Yeonjun's moves, but ended up tripping on his shoelace. Yeonjun rushed over and caught the younger, falling back in the process.

Yeonjun groaned, but still held on to Soobin who was very confused about what just happened. They sat up, Soobin on Yeonjun's lap. 

"What just happened?"

"You tried, and failed, to dance. Fucking Idiot."

"Ugh, don't insult me, you pussy"

"At least I'm not straight. That's the real sad thing here."

"I- Who said I'm straight? That's pathetic."

"I know right? Ew, straggots."

They burst out laughing, Soobin burying his head in Yeonjun's chest. ( A/N:okay but it must feel nice tho- 👀). He could hear Yeonjun's calm heart beat, which made his own heart skip a few.

"Yeonjun are you- Oh." They looked up to see a man with such a bright aura he could burn you with looks alone. "Am I interrupting something?"

They looked at each other with wide eyes, separating immediately.  "N-No. Nothing was happening!" Yeonjun replied, his heart no longer calm. Hoseok burst out laughing at how flustered they were.

"Chill, I just came here to ask if you could lock the place for me, I have to go early." Yeonjun nodded, and took the keys from Hoseok. "Ah, young love~" Hobi teased.

"Shut up and get out!" Yeonjun groaned, wanting the earth to swallow him. 

"I-I'll go home now..." Soobin mumbled, feeling vulnerable all of a sudden. His heart was beating too fast, he had a blush on his face and his mind was plagued by unholy thoughts.

Fun fact: Soobin hated crushes more than he hated math.

"I'll come with." Yeonjun replied. The elder wanted to stay with Soobin, even if it meant being flustered the whole time.

Fun Fact: Yeonjun barely ever gets crushes, Soobin is his second.

"What? No. You stay and dance," Soobin said. Yeonjun ignored him and laced their fingers together. "Let's go."

"Weirdo," Soobin muttered under his breath.

"Idiot."

+:+