Chapter Eleven 🍭 Voilet You're Turning Voilet!

A/N : CHILD TORTURE AND EMETAPHOBIA
Mf the Oompa Loompa's were ruthless with Voilet in this scene, goddamn

🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭

The children hesitantly wondered in, having at the sight of pots and rubbish and clothes scattered on the floor. Steam ventured to the roof and smoke puffed out of cauldrons. Multiple contraptions whistles, whizzed, steamed, and churned. The walls were covered with paint and machines bubbled.

"Even if Slugworth did get in here he couldn't find anything..." Charlie whispered to himself.

"Who on earth does your clean up? You can't work in a place like this. You'll go out of business if health inspectors see this. They'll be after you."

Wonka went to a cauldron and got out a large stick like object. He stuck it into a jar of bubbling and fizzing liquid which was scattered among other small test tubes lined up haphazardly in a metal rack. turning it around and mixing it up, it bubbled and fizzed voilently, some of it popping right out in bubbles.

"Invention, Mr Salt." He got out another small test tube and poured some of the liquid into it. "And this invention is ninety-three percent perspiration, six percent electricity, four percent evaporation, and two percent butterscotch ripple."

Mrs Teavee gasped, eyes fixated on the bubbly drink. If it was one. Didn't seem edible judging by its boiling bubbles rising to the top. "That's a hundred and five percent!"

Wonka blew on the bubbling black liquid and took a sip.

"Taste nice?" Asked Voilet.

"Yes!" Wonka said in a jokey high pitched voice. He put it down and moved to another contraption. He wondered off to a pot of... Something in the middle of the room and got out a small alarm clock from a nearby trash pile. He threw it in, not bothered in the slightest. "Time is a precious thing... Never waste it..."

The group watched the clock dive into the odd invention, baffled. They couldn't bring themselves to say anything. Well, what could they say? 'Wonka you're feeding children inanimate objects'? Well, actually... They could say that but they supposed it was a joke just to scare them, like he did last time.

"He's absolutely bonkers," Veruca said to Charlie.

"And that's not bad!" Charlie replied. Veruca rolled her eyes and moved to the cowboy who took one of the candies from a bucket nearby.

There was a bicycle on the side to the room, and attached to it was some shoes that was spinning a creamy mixture. Wonka sat on the seat and began to move his legs and started to sing a small unrecognisable melody. "In spring time! The only pretty ring time! Birds sing! Hey ding a ding ding-"

A loud bang erupted from behind Charlie and he looked over to see Mike on the floor, smoke coming from his mouth. His mother rushed over to him and quickly he spit out a tooth.

"I told you not to touch anything, silly boy," Wonka mumbled, disappointed. "That's exploding candy for your enemies. Great idea isn't it? Not ready yet... Not enough gelignite..."

"Not ready yet?! My boy was just flown across the room! If you put any more gelignite or whatever you call it in then you'll blow a kid's head off!"

"That's the idea." Wonka went to go move on to the next machine but Mr Salt quickly stopped him

"Butterscotch... Butter gin... You go anything going on in here Wonka?"

"Candy is candy but liquor is quicker..."

Mr Salt scowled and rolled his eyes again tiredly. Wonka moved to another pot, dipping his hand into the steam inside. He yelped and immediately retracted his palm, bending over to pick something up from a pile of clothes.