PART 1: CHAPTER 1 The Cell 1

You don't understand! Why don't you believe me?

When the signs of evil are all about you! Look at me... LOOK AT ME!! I am the only one

Who can save you... the only one who...who KNOWS how these creatures think...who KNOWS
their weakness....

Why do you laugh as if I were a madman? Wait for a second...WAIT, WAIT ... where are you taking me? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?
Don't you see they are coming?Please Just answer me...
DO YOU NOT SEE THE SIGNS?

They throw me in the cell " humph" I hurt my head Its bleeding. I crawl over to them and tug on their coattails pleading my case.they kick me right back into the cell and stare at me.

I start prophesizing hysterically
"When the last of the day's light has disappeared from the horizon...Oh you will see....Yes, you WILL all SEE!
... And by then... It'll be too late" the guards turn from me and are about to close me in."... No... NO... NOOOOOO!" I scream

The sell door closes and I stare out in silence, shock, confusion, and disappointment as the guards leave me. And I see the light at the end of the hall disappears once the final door slams shut .
I snap out of it. And crawl to the back of my sell and use the wall to hold me up. I look around assessing my situation; my surrounding cells are empty some have clothes, other have bones, and the rest are empty i call just to make sure, but
I am alone.
I shiver at the foreboding atmosphere and maybe premonition "am going to die here........ They're gonna kill me" I say to myself. I take some deep breath to calm my soul but, it doesnt work I start hyperventilating. "Dammit this is no time for a panic attack Regina" and with the breathing problems i got got growing up in the slums with its polluted air.
Only my family knows about my weakness.
I've kept it undercontrol for years. No one can find out about this, especially my enemies.
I sit back aand start reminiscing
I always I had to be careful during those days, if I wanted to achieve my dream and be the best in my field.
It would seem, I became too lax in my caution after graduation to end up here.

My patches last 12 hours until I need a new one. if I don't get this under control by then I would rather kill myself , before they even get a chance too use this against me.
Next I start walking around my sell collecting what they left in there for me hay pillow, a flatbed , and some bottles water. I fall to the ground look up and say "What the hell am gonna do"

I start describing my surrouding in my head to pass the time. Its dark, dank, and nothing but rust surround me. The only sound i hear is the Water dripping onto the bars and the wind whistling through the bars. The silence is deafening and it surround me.
I am alone, wet, dirty and bruised.
I sit in the corner of my sell pondering over how I got here. I achieved my dream for myself, my family, and my country. Everything that worked for all my life was about to be realized. My country was going to evolve into the future and right direction and it was all going to be because of me.