Chapter 8

Their low-key post lasted for two weeks after their "first date". But now it's almost time to confirm their relationship. The only thing they haven't done is gotten caught by the paparazzi in person.

And today is the day that that is going to happen. Jenn sent a tip to the paparazzi saying that they had insider information from someone close to Ricky and Nini, that they were going to be at a certain restaurant that night, and that they had a balcony table.

So when Nini and Ricky got to their table they knew that the paparazzi was watching them, and they needed to sell this performance.

They just talked and laughed randomly, looking like they were happily on a date. They ended up talking about their ideas for their music video. Nini wanted to do a big production video with a tone of different angles and a story that would be told throughout the video. And Ricky just wanted to do a simple video where they just sit down to sing.

They got lost in the conversation and forgot about the paparazzi for a while. But after a little bit Nini caught one out of the corner of and it brought her back to the reason they were there.

"Ricky, follow my lead" Nini whispered across the table before grabbing his hand and leading him closer to the edge of the balcony where the cameras could get a good shot of them.

"You're a good actor, right" Nini asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'd say I'm pretty good" he replied resting his hands on her waist pulling her closer to him.

Before either of them could decide that this probably wasn't a good idea, Nini got up on her tiptoes and smashed her lips into his. As they kissed Nini moved her hand to his cheek and Ricky moved his to her hair.

As they broke apart for the first time Ricky laughed. Trying to make it look more natural, he leaned into Nini making her back bend slightly. She joined him in laughing, before connecting their lips again.

When she did Ricky grabbed the railing next to them for support and Nini rapped her arm around his waist.