A Failed Attempt

The un-romantic person you had always been made you somewhat uneasy to happiness and glee. It was as though your humanity was abnormal and made you allergic to everything involving love. In any case, it wasn't a feeling you thoroughly enjoyed which would always cause your sudden depressive and sorrowful states. A life filled with agony was the way you were living, and so, one day you decided to end it all. End this atrocious life of yours for good or for bad.

Here you stood at the city's highest scarlet metal bridge with all kinds of individuals strolling the road's pavement with an adequate air. As you glimpsed at the ginormous cerulean river standing before you, a sigh escaped your lips and tears began flowing your endangered vision. With trembling hands, you wiped the salty liquid off your porcelain face and smirked cockily at the sun's warmth caressing your rosy cheeks.

As you realized the sudden decrease of people walking by the premises, you acknowledged the fact that this was the perfect opportunity for you to give your suicide attempt a try. You lifted your legs onto the rusty metal whom gave a faint scent of utterly disgusting garbage. The air was blowing graciously under your (H/C) locks as the wind swayed with your skirt which stood perfectly and neatly under your upper body. You looked down and noticed it's high altitude, but ignored it as soon as the thought popped unexpectedly in your head. After a rough minute of being unsure to yourself on your actions to come, your legs sprung simultaneously towards the sparkling water and as you were about to lose your grip on the metal steal, a skinny and long arm wrapped your waist. You gasped at the touch and glanced back to get a good look at the being who was holding you a bit too comfortably in your liking.

A tall, gorgeous man with hazel eyes expressing thousands of words was met with your soft gaze. His brown wavy hair separated into odd sections from the side's of his face to the middle of his forehead. Although it looked peculiar, it stood perfectly with his symmetrical features. The man in question wore a faint yet sad smile on his beige lips.

"I'm saddened to know that a pretty woman like you would want to end their life so suddenly," he finally exclaimed with his chocolate eyebrows furrowing forward.

For some specific reason, instead of replying to the stunning being embracing you ever so tightly, your mind went blank at his words and your body stood frozen in bewilderment. Why was a remarking man like him helping a hopeless women like you?

After realizing that you weren't going to answer sooner or later, the citizen picked you up bridal style and started walking off the bridge with the view of a few passerby's glaring at the both of you confusedly. The atmosphere to this afternoon seemed lighter and calmer for some unknown reason. The sunset stood beautifully in the distance with it's orange and yellow color contrasting each other with such delight. A wave of birds began flying in mid-air, standing majestically over the cities scenery.