Morning Sleepyhead

(F,D) = Favorite drink :)
____________________________________

You woke up to the smell of coffee brewing in your household. The scent was strong and bitter yet sweet and pleasant. Your arms stretched themselves up as you wondered if your nose was playing a trick on you. Your eyes were now fully open and you shivered at the sight of your bedroom door open. It was always closed. On the left side of your mattress, a cup of water was placed on top of your furniture. This is odd. Extremely odd. Without any hesitation, you got up from your comfortable position and grabbed the baseball bat you kept in your closet in case a perpetrator were to break in your apartment. You marched towards the kitchen and heard a voice humming to themselves as they started looking through your cabinets.

"Whoa~ Whoa~ Shinju wa hitori de wa dekinai~," the individual sang in a delightful air. The lyrics were quite familiar; someone in your entourage had muttered this specific song before. Your eyes were now wide open as you realized the identity of the man lurking in your house since this morning. You twitched a bit in anger and went up to him as you finally got a clear view of the brunet. Like pure coincidence, he turned around and saw your irked visage. The suicidal maniac threw his hands in the air and began stuttering nonsense.

"Dazai!? How the hell did you get in my house?!," you shouted in anger. Visible fume was coming out of your ears as your hands curled up in tight fists. He really chose the worst moment to try and surprise you.

"You see, the window was open so I decided to invite myself in your nice home," the individual nervously chuckled as he placed one of his slender hand's on the back of his head. Your face was now pale, looking as if you suddenly grew hopeless. With a quick sight escaping your lips, you didn't bother asking further questions so you simply decided to go and get dressed. Dazai was expecting to get slapped across the face or yelled at for an eternally long time, but your reaction seemed to enlighten him. He continued making the coffee as he started cooking a nauseating breakfast. It is to be noted that Dazai was not a great cook; the man was comparable to a five year old trying to bake a cake for their mom's birthday.

Arriving in your room, you grabbed a quick grey pullover— the colour representing your current mood— and you put on some nice baggy jeans laying ridiculously on the wooden floor. Seeing yourself in the mirror, you grimaced as you acknowledged how sloppy you looked. You've had better days, that's for sure. Afterwards, you walked towards the bathroom and brushed your teeth while dancing in front of the mirror. Weirdly enough, inventing bizarre choreographies was a strange habit of yours. It simply seemed to ease your attitude and brighten your morning. As you finished your small catastrophe of a dance, you grabbed your (H,L) (H,C) hair into your hands and started questioning how you'd like to style it. After much thinking, you concluded that it'd be less exhausting if you simply let it loose. The locks of your (H,C) hair were already marvellous without being coiffed a certain way; they sparkled under the moonlight and shined under the sunlight.

Furthermore, you went in the direction of your small dining table where Dazai had already placed the unappealing-looking food. You stuck out your tongue in disgust while the brunet got himself a portion of the sustenance standing in front of you. At least the coffee was good. When taking a bite of the scrambled eggs, the taste of strong spices invaded your mouth like Hell's gates being opened for the first time. Your mouth craved for something cold, therefore, you went into your fridge and grabbed the carton of milk standing at the end of the refrigerator. You drank it whole. A few tears had escaped your eyes as Dazai quickly got up in worry and approached your silly state.

"W-What did you put inside the eggs?!," you hastily screamed whilst the suicidal maniac tried holding back a laughter.

"Only this," he proudly muttered as he lifted up a bottle with the word 'Valentina' spread across the label. Your hand went flying towards your forehead in devastation. Did he not know what this liquid consisted of? It surely wasn't surprising to find out that this man was utterly clueless. "It sounded quite romantic if you ask me, my dear valentine," Dazai grinned to himself as he said the punny joke.