An Odd-Looking Agency

When arriving at the corner of a busy street, a brownish red building stood in front of your sight. You noticed the multiple windows surrounding the weird-colored walls, and not to mention the ceramic white outlining contouring the building's edges. It wasn't of any particular beauty whatsoever, but the establishment was intriguing itself. The motion of the brown-haired man began picking up its paste as it noticed the facility's proximity. The both of you entered quietly with his arms still carrying your petite and fragile-looking body under the stares of working people.

After climbing some steps, you entered a grand brown door which led to a small office with adults and youngsters staring at their own black screens. A pair of purple lime-green orbs gazed at you shyly with such positive energy. The boy's silver hair was strangely coiffed into odd bangs cut unevenly. On the left side of his face, from your view of point, a lock of his light-coloured hair was styled longer than the others. He held a strong aura with nothing else but a reassuring persona to it.

"I found this stray kitty on the bridge looking a bit lost," the man carrying you started which took your attention span to his pretty features, "Can we keep it?"

"DAZAI! YOU LAZY SUICIDAL MANIAC!," a man with dirty blond hair said while jumping before his computer in the direction of the man, you presumed was named Dazai.

A hit to the head was what Dazai received which knocked him out onto the floor with quiet whimpers escaping his throat. The grown man pouted teasingly and squirmed around like a sad baby who wanted their mother. You stared at the pair with a light chuckle escaping your lips, making your beauty more extravagant than it already was. Every head in the room turned towards you with a sight of compelling orbs. There stood a young-looking boy with pumpkin hair paired with a young teenager who had raven hair, touching the other in places she shouldn't. A small and skinny teenage blondie with a farmer's outfit was standing on a wooden desk with a carefree spirit. On the other side of the room was an appealing adult whom wore a black skirt paired with a white button-up blouse. On her dark purple hair was a sophisticated gold butterfly pin. She smirked smugly at the scene with an endearing smile. On her side was a man wearing brown clothing with luxurious emerald eyes. In his hand, he was gripping a bag filled with sweet candies from a shop near by.

Your gaze went back to Dazai's chocolate orbs whom were now looking directly at you with such tenderness. He gently grinned at your clumsy expression and turned his body to face the man with glasses since his scolding was yet to be done.

"Dazai, I swear to god if you don't do your work, I'm going to throw you off this building myself," the blond individual with his hair coiffed into a ponytail exclaimed with such hatred in his words.

"No fair!," the adult muttered with a pout to his lips, "I want to jump off the building by myself."

Heat rose the other's face as he walked, or more precisely ran, directly towards Dazai with such a petrifying expression. His eyes beamed with frustration and his cherry-red face provoked the stares of everyone in the office. He aggressively hit the back of Dazai's head with the notebook he seemed to carry around everywhere. With that, the poor worker tumbled once again onto the floor with a pained body. As you watched the two go at each other's neck, your worries about life seemed to vanish completely into thin air. It was as though the dread you felt earlier had never occurred.