A Clumsy Escape

You weren't especially enjoying your time in this cramped jail cell. It had been more-or-so about two days since your disappearance. Surely someone was going to come and save you anytime soon, that is, if there even was someone who cared enough about your well-being and safety. Time wasn't flying by, in fact, you felt like you were hidden in this facility for an eternity. With nothing to occupy yourself with, you could only blankly stare at the wall in front of you. Sometimes, you'd even go as far as to talk to yourself. Maybe you were becoming delusional, but that habit of yours wasn't new, it just seemed more noticeable at this point.

Chuuya would often come to check on you and analyze your injuries so they weren't bruising any longer or becoming worst. He'd always bring a snack, drink or full meal, which would always put you in awe. For a person working in such a cruel agency, Chuuya was a kind and gentle person. Even if he possessed a loud voice and an easily disturbed personality, he held strong connections with the people he considered family. The man was nothing like Akutagawa, a cruel and detestable being with such hatred in his words and actions. Although, you couldn't exactly judge the albino since you didn't know him personally nor were you aware of his troubling past.

"Hey Chuuya," you helplessly said when the mafioso came to keep you company, "Do you want to play a game?"

"A game?," he asked and you nodded back, "Alright, I don't mind."

"Then how about we play two truths and one lie?," you joyfully questioned with an adorable smile plastered on your face. How could he refuse when you looked absolutely remarkable?

"I guess, but isn't that game a bit childish?," he grunted with a quizzical look on his face.

"No, it's very popular among adults two."

"Fine, lets start," he finally obliged with an obeying aura revolving his composure.

"I'll do it first," you started with a high-spirited behavior, "I've read yaoi every single day of my life since middle school, I owned a dog named Bella when I was five years old but she got run over by a speeding car, and lastly, there is currently a ginormous man standing behind you with an armed gun, ready to pull the trigger at any given moment."

"The- What?!," he shouted as he turned around to try and catch a glimpse of the supposedly majestic being behind him, but to his disappointment, nobody else was in the room.

At that exact moment, you jumped on top of Chuuya and pick pocketed his coat in search of a shiny metal key which held the opening to this dusty chamber. You had used a long hairpin you had forgot about in your skirt's pocket to un-cuff your dying wrists from the traitorous prison they had been inside of. Everything was happening too quickly, leaving the red-head in a bewildered state. He didn't have enough time to react to the situation; you were already outside of the cell with a high sense of victory working up inside of you. Just a few stairs and you were finally outside of this ratchet hell-hole. Suddenly, an arm grasped your waist, making you gasp in defeat. Though it wasn't Chuuya holding you, but a tall handsome hazel-eyed man embracing you closely.