Chapter 3

Midnight's POV:
"That was Zefan, his my neighbor" I replied. "You've been living next to that hot piece of ass and never even told me!" he said getting excited.

A bunch of people in the diner was looking at us and I looked at him saying with my eyes to talk softer.

"How long have you guys been neighbors?" he asked. "About 18 years I guess" I answered. He sat back in his seat in shock. "Why haven't you claimed stake over that piece of fine ass" he said in an almost whisper.

"We've never even spoken, this morning was the first time" I said. "Bitch you kept that from me the entire day" he said claiming to be hurt. "I didn't think it was important" I shrugged.

"So any man information is suddenly not important?" he said. "Can I just eat my burger in peace?" I said. "I need to know more" he said.

"After we eat?" I said making a deal with him. He just sighed and agreed. So that afternoon,Marcel and I just spoke about random things and how classes went, his boy problems and when we're going out again. Just the usual girl talk with my best friend.

When we were finish, Marcel paid as promised and we made our way to my house where we would have a movie marathon of Twilight. I guess you could say we are typical fan girling over Edward and Jacob.

Once parked outside my house, Marcel skipped in through the front door. "Family I'm home!" he yelled. "Marcel!" my sister yelled running down the stairs. She ran to him and jumped in his arms.

Star always had a crush on Marcel before finding out he was gay, she told him about it and he was flattered but he told her he was into guys, she was hurt at first but she got over it and now they're like the best of sisters.

I shut the door behind me as I stepped inside my house. "Mom has the night shift too, so we're alone tonight" Star said to me as we all went to the kitchen. "Mama Rose works way to hard" Marcel sighed. "I know" I said sadly.

The fact that moms trying to keep this household running without the help of anyway makes me sad really. It always feels like I'm just living off of her and not really bringing anything to the table. But once I start painting professionally I'll be sure to help mom.

"So we're having a Twilight marathon, are you joining?" I asked my sister. "Definitely, I'll get the snacks while you get changed Midnight" she suggested to me. "How'd you know if want to get changed?" I asked her jokingly. "I'm your sister I know everything, exactly like I know Zefan spoke to you this morning" she grinned at me. "Agggggh" I said as I stomped up the steps leaving Marcel and Star to laugh.

When I got inside my room, I dropped my bag on my head and went to my closet. I took out some white sweats and an oversized black Nirvana t-shirt.

When I was changed I threw my hair up into messy bun and went downstairs. When I got to the living area, Marcel was lying on the couch curled up in a blanket with a bag of potato chips. Star was lying across him on the other couch with popcorn. Guess I was taking the middle couch right across the TV.

Star made sure to take Doritoz out for me as I don't eat popcorn. I hate the fact that it gets stuck in one's teeth, like come on man.

When I laid down on the couch, star pressed play on the movies, I curled up into my favorite fuzzy blanket making sure to adjust to my comfort.

We were halfway through the movie when Marcel spoke. "Edward Cullen is so dreamy"
"I agree" I replied.
"Ewwww no, Jacobs way better looking" Star said.

Marcel and I just stared at her and smiled. She was a werewolf girl and we were vampire fans.

Just when it came to the part where Bella figured out Edward was a vampire there was a knock at the door. Marcel and Star refused to get up so to my dismay I had to answer it.

I groggily got up from my position and walked over to the door. When I opened it the person that was standing there shocked me. "Zefan?" I questioned. "Hi Midnight is it okay if I asked you a favor?" he asked. "Umm yeah sure" I said awkwardly. Things between us were so weird and I couldn't understand why.

"Well Kaden hasn't shut up about you and well my mom kinda wants to have you over for dinner, if that's okay" he said rubbing the back of his neck. His nervous, how cute.

"I would love that, when?" I asked him. He looked excited, he tried to hide it but I already saw it. "Is tomorrow night okay, at 6?" he asked.

"Sure I'll be there" I said to him. "Enjoy your day further" he said as he left my porch and walked to his house.

When I closed to the door and turned around I was being stared at. "You were to lazy to open the door but not to lazy to get up to see who it was?" I said annoyed.

"Obviously we wanted to know who that was, duhh" Star said while rolling her eyes.

"So what are you going to wear? How about a cute dress with heels and makeup, maybe ev-"

"Slow down Star, we don't need to worry about that, all we need to worry about now is Bella giving birth to her baby" I said playfully as I walked away from both of them and back into the living area.

They were following behind me and Marcel gave a low groan. "But Midnight" he whined like some 3 years old child.

"It's just dinner with the Wests, not freaking dinner with the Kardashians, chill out" I said as I got comfortable and continued to watch Twilight.

Marcel and Star were quiet and both of them gave me the silent treatment but I didn't mind.

I was actually kind of nervous, but at the same time I was excited. We'll just see what happens tomorrow night.

Sooooooooo what do you thinks going to happen at the dinner??