Chapter 4

Midnight's POV :
So my day off started like every other day. No it didn't. By this I mean, Star literally running into my room and jumping on me yelling. "We're going shopping, get your ass out of bed!" she was hopping on me, how was I supposed to get up?

"Star it's way to early for this" I said, my voice sounding raspy due to just waking up. She kept bobbing up and down. "Get up, get up, get u-" before she could finish that sentence I mustered up all the strength and pushed her off of me.

She landed on the ground letting out a hiss of pain. "That isn't very nice" she pouted. "I'm not a morning person" I shrugged innocently.

She rolled her eyes, got up and started walking out of my room. "We're leaving in an hour so be ready" she said as she walked out and closed my door behind her. "Yeah whatever" I said.

I got out of bed and stretched myself out, making sure to release some tensed muscles. I walked over to my curtain and pulled them open. I looked over at the Wests house and saw Kaden and Zefan playing ball in the backyard.

A girl ran up to them, she looked about my age and hugged Zefan.
Who was she? Is she Zefan's girlfriend? Why do I care?

I shook my head to get rid of weird and unwanted thoughts. I made up my bed and tidied up my room and grabbed some clothes.

I decided on some high waisted mom jeans with a cropped royal blue turtle neck and my white Doc Martin's. For accessories, I went with a fury white bucket hat and some small gold hoop earrings.

When I went into my bathroom, I turned the shower on waiting for the water to become hot. Once it did, I undressed myself and hopped in, letting the hot water wash all over my body.

My thoughts then wondered.

What if I wasn't from earth but a parallel universe? What if I'm just on borrowed time and just here to fulfill a purpose and then I'll die? What if I'm just a ghost and only certain people can see me? What if I'm not meant to be here?

See this is exactly why people don't talk to me. Whoever invented hot water, you're a freaking king.

When I was done, I hopped out and quickly washed my face with face wash, then put on some lotion and deodorant, some perfume all over my body to smell nice, just because. I brushed my teeth too, can't go anywhere without my pearls looking like actual pearls.

When I was done in the bathroom I went into my room to fetch my clothes.

I then dressed myself and left my hair all frizzy, I thought it would do my outfit more wonders and it did. I put on some more perfume because I wanted people to smell me a mile away already. I also decided to add a small white bag where I could just put my phone and other goods in.

Once I was satisfied with the way I looked I made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where I saw my sister texting on her phone. "Breakfast?" I asked her, on cue my stomach too growled.

She shook her head no and I frowned. "You didn't hear how my stomach just went?" I sarcastically said to her. "We'll catch breakfast at the mall, grumpy" she sighed while rolling her eyes at me.

"But I need to eat" I whined. "No we need to get going" she said while coming to me. I quickly dashed to the kitchen island to grab an apple and she just glared at me. "Get your ass in the car and let's go shopping!" she said while pointing outside.

I looked down at my shoes and gave her my puppy dog face. "No that's not going to work" she said. I sighed and made my way towards the front door.

"Stop walking so slow" she said behind me. I turned around and playfully glared at her and stuck my tongue out at her. "I love you so much" she laughed.

"And I love you" I said running towards her and hugging her so tight. I meant every word, I do really love my sister.

"I just wish we had more time" she sadly said. "Don't worry we have all the time in the world" I said as she locked the door behind us and we started walking towards her car.

She unlocked the car and we both jumped in.

I connected my phone to the aux cord and immediately went into my mostly played Playlist. I clicked on my favorite song, Devils Advocate by The Neighborhood.

As Star turned on the ignition and started driving we both sang our lungs out to our favorite song, literally almost breaking the windows.

As soon as we got into the car, that's how soon we got out because we were at the mall again. Star quickly found a parking spot and we both hopped out, linked our arms together and walked into the mall.

As we walked inside the mall Star decided she wanted a bunch of clothes,we first went into Zara. When we stepped into the shop, I already spotted what I want and just grabbed a basket and threw a bunch of clothes in.

Star and I walked around the mall going into a few shops and bought a bunch of clothes. We even went into Victoria secret because Star needed 'special' underwear. She even picked a few out for me which she new I would never wear.

When both my arms were filled with an undeniably large amount of bags, Star decided we were done and finally we could eat. I sighed a sigh of relief. "Finally I can get some food" I said to her. "Oh shush" she replied.

We walked to McDonald's and I sighed a dreamy sigh at the smell of food.

I found a spot for Star and I, near the far corner of the place, where it was secluded. So that we could just enjoy each other's company.

So what do you guys think about this chapter?
Don't forget to comment and vote 🦋