Intro-Character Sketches

Ayesha Shah -  Plain and ambitious girl who just got a seat in IIT Delhi (AIR 16) , is coming to live in Faridabad. Basically, Hermione Granger if you are a Potterhead. Excels in Academics and has gone for International Olympiads. No word for her other than cool. She has always been best friends with guys. Justified by the fact that she is an ardent fan of BB Ki Vines and CarryMinati. No discrimination intended. Love is bakchodi for her. So no past relationships. She is an avid reader. She is a fierce friend and can understand people very easily. Has trust issues but is trustworthy. Happy to go girl. Loves dogs, hoodies and shorts.

Behold, many other things about her in the way of story. Mysterious.

P.S - Haven't kept it as Y/N but imagine it as your own name. It sounds weird, Y/N. Plus this my fanfic . Hahah

Ajey Nagar - Iss  ke bare mein to kya hi kahe !?!  (male lead )

Yash Nagar - Ajey's elder brother. Music Producer.

Sridatri Gupta, Jasmine Saxena - You will get to know.

Disclaimer

(Teesra Baccha. Sajawat ke liye rakha hai)

Toh Kaise Hain Aap Log ? This is just my imagination. I want express my love to a person who is the reason for 25M + smiles. Love you to the moon and back, Ajey. I don't wish to hurt the sentiments of anyone.

Shuru karenge bina bakchodi ke :)

This is my first fanfiction. I am a random 13 year old. Thoda soch samjh ke gaali dena!

Enjoy. Next Chapter on the way.