Can't Help Falling for You

Ajey's POV

After spending some time with Ayesha, I come back to my room to sleep. Or in other words, spend another sleepless night. Why you ask ? Some confession time.

So, this is how the past 2 months had gone. I thought in my mind which was just known to me. I haven't shared this Ayesha yet. Because the entire feeling is just her.

I know Ayesha for a year now. I saw her as just another fan but ( justifies the title of the story ) then she proved herself to be something way more than that in a matter of few days.

In the past few months, we had kept having our regular meetings on her terrace, lying down watching the stars, having some food and listening to music/binge-watching. More than any of that, it was our peaceful talks that mattered the most. She would relieve all my stress within seconds. She herself has to study a lot in college still she finds time for me and Yash. I am kinda love-lorn since a long time. She gave me the perfect happiness. She comes in the list of the very few people who understand the Ajey Nagar and not CarryMinati. And obviously I won't give her underestimated tag of a friend. What was something truly lovely, that she hasn't told anybody in the college about me. Only Raghav refers to me as her special friend. He doesn't know who I am. She respected my privacy above everything else.  

Oh fuck! I will stop beating around bush now. Let me just get straight to the point.

. . . . 

I think I love her.

Yes. That's true.

I don't know how everyone is going to react to this. I am getting the log-kya-kahenge vibes. I get an intuition at times that Ayesha isn't even close to falling for me, Yash just shipped us for fun and don't know whether he will believe me or not. The reason was that I had decided to stay single after the last incident. Mom and Dad.... Ok Ayesha is like a daughter to them, so supposedly , I am her brother for them. And that is the last thing I want to be true.

So, now my feelings for her becoming stronger and I try my best to not make that feeling look evident. That is why , I feel this is the perfect opportunity for me to confess. You ask why not earlier. Was I scared / nervous ? Arrey woh toh hai hi but I didn't want to distract her. How many people haven't been heart broken in love ?  I was sure that I would keep her happy but insecurities....

Bas bohot bakchodi ho gayi. I will tell her everything tomorrow. I tried to weakly encourage myself. Common be a man, tell her everything. After this stupid self-motivation, only one scene came to mind.

 After this stupid self-motivation, only one scene came to mind

After 2 seconds the next scene comes to my mind -