Excitement Types ?

Ayesha's POV

I can't believe stuff right now. Lag raha hai mai khushi se phat jaoo.

Ok, first year over ! Finally.... Now I get to bully a bunch of kids as I won't remain a freshie. Yeahh! Ha ok, that's not the source of my happiness. So, our project got selected for Google Science Fair 2021. Awesome ! All the professors had helped us and almost everyone was looking forward to the contest. We have to go to LA next week for the final round ! So as usual, I run towards Ajey's home to tell him. I had discussed in brief with him about the project. But, as always he seemed least interested.

I rang the bell. Aunty opens the door. "Hello beta ! Ajey is upstairs editing a video."

" Ok aunty !" I replied cheerfully, running upstairs and obviously kicking the door open. Ajey was there on his chair and jumped the moment I entered.

"Abe tu pagal hai kya !? Meri phat gayi thi!" he said angrily.

I smirked. "Tu darpok hi hai. And yes important stuff right now. Jaldi se edit kar and I will tell."

He nodded impatiently whereas I went and sat on my usual Yoda chair. It had been 2 quite minutes. The room buzzing with Ajey's mouse clicking sounds. I broke the silence as usual. Chup chap vatavaran meri bardasht ke bahar hai.

"BTW, Yash Bhaiya kahan hai?" I asked suddenly realizing his absence.

Ajey was selecting some background music for a template. The moment I asked the question, the song played,

"Rishton ke bhi roop badalte hain.."   (Jin jinko nahi samajh aaya. Most Feared Tribe reference.)

We both started laughing. Yeah that's what we did 24.5 hours a day. Laughing like idiots.

"Gaya hai. Kisi 'special' se milne." He said stressing on that word.

"Uhh. Woh Rashi thiiiiii" I replied catching his eye. 

So, our stupidity continued. I tried to keep quiet. Editing glitch hua to mera hi naam dalega. So I went and picked a book about gaming which was kept on the Batman shelf along with Hero Alom is back CD 😏But seriously thinking, Yash Bhaiya and Rashi would make an awesome pair. Around 10 minutes later, I heard a Ta-ding from my phone as Ajey shut down the PC.

Whoa ! He uploaded a video ! Awesome. But yes I need to tell the Fair thing  before watching it. (A/N- I can't wait for Date Karle. It is actually unexpected. When he said a surprise,  I hoped for a video like the cringe pop artist. Impatiece level infinity.)

He turned and pulled the chair near mine. He sat down, stretching his legs, he asked, "To bol kya kehhna tha?"

"GOOGLE SCIENCE FAIR KE LIYE SELECT HO GAYI !!" I said literally bursting his eardrums.

"Kya baat kar rahi hai ? Congo gadhi ! Congo!" he said, a shock not coming out of his face.

"I know! I know! Next week California jaana hai. For the main event" I replied joining his excitement.

"Waah bhi waah." Then the next line was expected -

Celebration ke liye  we played the best song ever

Celebration ke liye  we played the best song ever. Google google you are my bulbul. Our talks continued of me mostly speaking about Raghav's enthusiasm to know about Ajey. Yeah, I hadn't told him that I am friends with Ajey Nagar, just waiting for right moment. Maybe I will tell him after the fair. That's not my concern anymore. But what is annoying me right now is that Ajey is surely hiding something. His excitement when I told that I am selected for the fair is different from when I told about California. His excitement was a whole new type when I told about California. Alag kism ki bakchodi bakchodi chal rahi hai.

Finally, Yash Bhaiya came, with red cheeks. Has he been slapped or is he blushing?

"Kya hua? Kuch baat aage badha?" Ajey said looking with a naughty glance.

"Oh bhai please !" Yash Bhaiya got irritated too soon. Abhi to bohot chidana baki tha.

"We won't irritate you, if you tell everything truthfully and yes even I have news. Cheesy and important." I said in the most sincere tone. I could see that Yash Bhaiya was trying to figure out that I was serious or sarcastic. After a long soch-vichar session, he spoke.

" webothlikachther "

"KYA" Me and Ajey said in unison. 

"Ok fine. She confessed. She said that she likes me. And I said that like her too."

"Ohoho. Congratulations! So you are gf-bf ?"Ajey said elbowing him. I had a toothy grin on my face.

More push-pulls and elbow hits later, I told about Google Science Fair.

"Oh wow!! Macha diya !" Yash Bhaiya replied excitedly.

Then again we caught hold of our respective places, wolfing down some Chicken nuggets and Yash Bhaiya elaborating his 'lovely time'.

It was a peaceful time, listening to a based on true incidents love story.

"I can't believe tu itna confident ho gaya. Mai pehle haadse ke baad to door hi raha hoon. And yeah, I am too shy." Ajey said trying to fake-blush. Yash Bhaiya laughed.

I raised my eyebrows. My immediate to reaction to that sentence was,

*fake cough*fake cough* Artic Fox *fake cough*fake cough*

*******************************

Peheli baat. Sorry for the late update. Had my mind on a few things.

And. Yes. The story has ended for me. I planned the whole thing now. I might updated faster. SPOILER ALERT - 3 or 4 chapters left to end. Stay tuned..

Hope you'll got the last reference *wink*wink*

Bohot saara prem (random level-99999...)