New Bakchodi (Beginning)

A/N - Before the story , I am starting a rebellion. #JusticeForAyesha'sPOV's. Now we are gonna have some Ayesha's POV.

Ayesha's POV

I feel my head bursting with pain. I am freezing. My left arm's is splinching. I have no clue where I am right now. I see Yoda next to me. That's when I go on a flashback. I feel the palm of my right little warmer than the rest of my body. I see someone sitting on a black chair near the bed, with black spectacles, scrolling his phone and lightly enclosing his arm around mine. He was surely Ajey. I called out to him. I was feeling so weak that it was barely a whisper.

"Ayesha?!" he said in his sweetest voice which busted all my pain. He looked at me, he eyes full of concern. "Are you fine? How are you feeling?"

Better. I guess.  I said.  I was quite shocked to find myself over here. The last sight in my head was a rough footpath.

He kept his phone aside , looked at me with wide eyes and said, "I am sorry yaar. Yeh sab mere wajah se hi hua hai."

(No bollywood melodrama with blast sound effects and some Nahi tumhari galti nahi hai)

I was happy only because we had reconciled. I felt comfortable being around him. I sat upright still shivering a bit and said,"Chal chal, jyada sentimental mat ban, aur bata ki mai yahan aayi kaise"?

He gave a iska-kuch-nahi-ho-sakta stare and told me the entire tale. How he read article, came over to apologize and read the note stuck on the fridge and how he and Yash Bhaiya saved me. Then the entire incident at the hospital.

(I felt so embarrassed to have caused so much trouble)

"Sahi mein, main agar yeh chutiyapa nahi karta toh aisa kuch nahi hota. Sorry!?!" saying this he engulfed me in a hug. I shrieked. "Pagal! mujhe lagi hai wahan"  "Sorry, Sorry !"

 I couldn't bear the guilt in his face anymore. He had done a lot for me which was nothing in front a small conflict. I kept my right hand around his shoulder and rested my head on his shoulder. I noticed he that stiffened a little, in order to support my heavily bandaged head. He patted my back. These actions spoke louder than another hour of round table apologizing. We had forgiven each other. 

He said, "Bata yeh sab kaise hua? and ha uske baad have your meds. You are going to stay here for 3 days and no more college for a week. No questions"  He spoke in a firm voice. 

His hand was still firm on my back. He carefully took my other hurt arm and placed it on the arm rest. "Ab jaldi aur ekdam truthfully bol"

I had unleashed the firm and headstrong side of Ajey Nagar. I took a deep breath and began.  

It was 8'o clock as far as I remember. Fight ke wajah se I wasn't too eager and wasn't looking forward to going back. So, I urged Raghav to continue with the project design. We didn't realize how time flew. It was already 9. So, I quickly rushed. The guard allowed me to go. The nerdy Raghav who barely talks about anything else other Academics had a concern on his face just as you have. (Ajey brushed his hand on my back indicating his agreement) He wanted to drop me but the guard didn't allow as he lived in the hostel only. So, I just went alone assured that nothing was gonna go wrong. I did feel scared at some times, but my phone was dead and network was also bad there. That's why I just continued my journey. Then I saw a pair men smoking at the side. They were kinda drunk as well. I was feeling uncomfortable, that's when, I got down from the footpath and started going from a different way. They saw me and they thought they had an "oppurtunity". (Ajey came closer and tightened the grip. I took a deep breath and continued.) When they came close, one of them grabbed my wrist. I slapped that guy and tried to run. I had no clue, from where the other guy came. I had poor vision as it was pitch dark. I fought against them for atleast 40 minutes. If one would fall after a lot of difficulty, the other one would be there. I tried a lot of tactics but in vain. One of them had a bamboo stick. That is cause of most of my wounds. One of the guys pushed me and a barbed wire cut through the veins on my left arm. That is when I lost hope. They kicked me hard and that's when I fell on the ground. They dragged me towards the most secluded area which is how I bruised and tore my jeans. They..they......(I stopped. falling short of words. Ajey flung both his arms around me and kissed me on my head. He was crying now. I could feel his cold tears in my dishevelled hair. He patted my back and asked me to continue.) They-they tried to get intimate with me. They would have succeeded as I felt I was too tired to fight back. That's when you both came. I don't know where and how I would be. I don't how to thank....

"Chup. Ekdum chup. You don't have to thank us. And promise me, to never hesitate and tell me anything or any problem. You know I won't judge you." 

Ohhhh! That firm voice again.

I felt I was losing my voice but managed to say, "promise".

"Chal ab kuch khale" he said in his normal dreamy voice.

Damn.. He read my mind.

***************************************

Okkk. Aaj ke liye bas ho gaya. 

*thinks of some witty end note*

My mind to me when I ask for a perfect and witty end note -: