Distancing By That Call

Ayesha's POV

I am supposed to call Ajey right now. To give an honest review of his new video. Well to be honest, I am going to criticize it. I have no clue how he is going to react. I have always believed in being a perfect friend. If I just don't tell where he is wrong, then I would have failed as a friend. As I was lost in my thoughts, I see Ajey calling me. The conversation.

Me- Heyyy! 

Ajey- Heyy weyy chodh. Nayi video dekhi. 1 hafte se mere dimaag ka bhosda kar rakha tha ki kya hai nayi video me? topic kya hai? script dikha? ufffffff

Me- Ha ha bechara. Dekh liya bc.

Ajey- Toh bata kaisa tha?

Me- Sun.. Mein honestly bataungi. I know ki tera likes ka aim bhi pura ho gaya hai and response bhi kaafi mast hai. Comments mein to sirf bakchodi hai.

Ajey- Ha ha of course honestly hi bata. 

Me- Toh sunn. I seriously feel you should stop using those transgender comments yaar. Tune literally pure video me kaha. Thoda offensive rehta hai. Aur..................

Ajey-  (he interrupts ) Abey waise bhi mere videos light-minded aur baccho ke liye nahi hai. That is just a joke.

Me- I know you are saying it in form of a joke but still. The audience doesn't take that as a joke. The comments were full of that. You are actually insulting an entire community. You did the same in YouTube Vs TikTok video. It is not right.

Ajey- Kya bacchon jaisi baatein kar rahi hai? Roast mein to yahi chalta hai na.

Me- Dude Saiman said the same thing. How would you feel if everyone around just acts as if you are untouchable or something. They keep teasing you for something which God has given you.

Ajey- Yeh sab philosophy real life mein kaam nahi aati. Aur main thodi na kisi ko bol raha hu.

Me- Tu nahi bol raha par tujhe around 2.5 crore log dekh rahe hai. You are indirectly promoting it dude. Teri influence kaafi young audience pe hai. Please act mature aur samjh. Just imagine random teenagers teasing people. Unn pe kya bitegi?

Ajey- Abb a person who is 2 years younger to me is teaching me about maturity. What do you think ? Gullible people shouldn't watch my videos then. Audience emotional hai chutiya nahi. 

Me- Tu unko bana raha. And just freakin' understand this, maturity doesn't depend upon age.

(They argue for a while. Ajey wasn't hearing because, even the comments had appreciated him. Har jagah video share. It was weird for Ayesha to act like that. She finally looses her temper and shouts at him for 2 minutes straight.)

Ajey- Ohh yeah. Well I don't think I need your stupid suggestions. I don't want to lose my subscribers.

Me- You are going to lose one now, me. And you only asked me. You literally roast everyone in rudest way. That's funny. But you can't take a single piece of criticism. 

Ajey- ( I can hear the anger in his tone) Nahi chahiye fir. You can't support me then don't. I waise bhi don't need it.

Me- (I lost it) Even I am not crazy over you or something, ok? Kaise chutiya log hai yaar. That's the end. Bye!

I cut the call angrily. I even blocked him on WhatsApp. I was feeling a surge of anger in my veins. What does he mean? I don't know why but I didn't have the heart to unsubscribe.

I have heard everything right. Whatever they said. Anything said/done in anger is going to be regretted. 

I got busy again. Ajey started to stream more often. All of them was understandable. 

Ajey's POV

So, it has been 3 days I haven't talked to Ayesha. Why was I feeling upset? I clearly told her that I didn't need her. My fault I got close to her. I was better off with my trust issues. Yash was brooding and saying that I was rude and insensitive. He said that just a day before that call I was yearning to spend another 5 minutes with her. He was right. I can lie to the whole world that I don't miss her. But surely, I can't lie to myself. I do miss her. Yash called her. She spoke kindly to him and said that Ajey is busy and even I am. Don't worry Bhaiya, she spoke trying not to distract Yash. I couldn't help but notice the heaviness in her voice. Yash was missing her a lot. I got so much in her that I actually started noticing Yoda being sad as no one was there to keep him on the lap. I suppose he became used to her touch. I lied to Mom - Dad by saying that she is busy. But I am not able to lie to myself anymore.

*****************************************************

OHHHH! RISHTE ME DARAR!  (Sorry for a lil short chapter. Next one is gonna be really long)

Not funny.............

Will they forgive themselves and each other?

JAANIYE BREAK KE BAAD.

Peace !!