The Fault In Our Stars

A/N - No copyright for the title please ! I have 0 creativity at this moment.

Ajey's POV (It is the same day of the previous chapter)

It is 10:30 pm. I used to be full of energy during this time, setting up the system with Shlok, ready to stream. The contrary right now. I just have a bed lamp and the CarryMinati logo glowing. I don't feel like a madar**od chamakta launda at all. I am actually upset because of lot of ongoing things. Where should I begin? No need to begin only. I need someone to speak to. Just looking and murmuring my bad stuff to Yoda is gonna make me even worse. Quest? Who should I speak to??

Mom-Dad -Khaali peeli tension unko bhi nahi dene ka.

Yash - He is in Dubai for the music fest. No way I am disturbing him.

Shlok and Deepak Bhaiya will make mountains out of molehills. They might start contacting everyone. And I don't want the entire world to know that I am so affected and as they may declare me as 'victim card' player.

Ayesha - Is she my last resort ? No way ! She is my first and only resort except for Yash. I haven't been speaking to her for quite a while. I have been keeping my phone switched off almost all the times. Just wish to stay from social media. I opened it and saw 12 missed calls and 43 unread messages. She is surely concerned. I saw her going to college the other day. She looks so pale and her prelims. I don't want to become another stress in her life. I might go meet her once I cheer up. She already is coping up with a lot of things and I don't want to add to it.

Probably I care about her more than cares for herself.

And probably she cares for me more than I care for myself.

Thinking of this I go and sit on my chair and just cover my eyes. What's going on with me?

*A FEW MOMENTS LATER*

Something soft hit my hand. I jumped. I saw a smiley-faced sponge ball.

 I saw a smiley-faced sponge ball

Yeah like that. Wait. That's not all. I see a piece of paper cellotaped around it. It was from whom I had expected.

Hutiye!!!

Firstly- Prelims over. Maa kasam phad diya maine!! And tu pehele bata ki kis baat ke liye maun vrat rakha hai. Maan na maan, I am your best friend. I know something is wrong. Chup chap neeche aa warna tere PC hack kardungi. Ok I won't do anything to your channel, but somehow I will get your incognito history and show it to your mom. Come down ASAP !

Yeh bandi na sahi mai mujhe maar kar bhi nahi maanegi. This thing is no less than a death threat. I scribbled OK with the pen nearby, retaped it with the same half-dead cellotaped and sneaked downstairs. I put on my jacket as it was freezing.

"Hi" I said not sure about how I am going to explain everything to her. My mind was too preoccupied. Before I could say anything, she literally knocked me down with a bone-cracking hug.