One-Known Name

Ajey, just give me your phone. I said in calmest voice ever. I knew he was thinking that it was my turn not to be serious. "What can you do ?" he screamed and started tapping his mobile screen furiously. He quickly dialed a number. "Bsdk, YouTube help is not picking. Ha! they have a huge enmity against me. And this girl thinks she can do something. He smirks rudely.

I lose my temper. "AJEY NAGAR SHUT THE EFF UP AND GIVE ME YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW!"

Before he could react, I snatched his phone, removed the port from the charger and connected it to his PC. I switched it on. I opened a command and started running python codes. It was a black window with a whole bunch of binary digits. 

Ajey screamed, "BANCHO WHAT ARE YOU UPTO?"

I shivered a bit after hearing him shout. Maybe he had seen that. I chose to ignore. I spoke after some time, "It has been hacked." "YEAH THATS NEWS TO ME ! " 

Around 13 minutes and loads of codes and programs and Ajey's anger later, I said firmly, "Your channel is back with you. You can operate it now" I quickly glanced at him tapping his phone. A sad look of realization spread across his face.

"Tu hacker bhi hai!?!" asked Yash Bhaiya looking at me in awe.  

"Haan haan. Part time. Sirf passion ke liye. Paise waise nahi kamati par haan." I said jokingly. Yash Bhaiya's lips were still parted in amazement. Kaise? was the only word that could make its way outside. "Software engineering ke department se hoon bhai? What do you expect? Koi jyada irritate karta hai to kaam aata" I say trying my best not looking at Ajey. I looked around myself and didn't realize that I was sitting on THE CarryMinati chair.

I ran another JavaScript and said "IP Address and Gmail user infocodes aagaye." I said with a big smile. "Once I crack it, I can get the Gmail account of that guy who hacked." I started typing new headers to get the pattern, when I felt something enclose around me.

It was Ajey. He came towards one arm of the chair and flung his arms around my shoulders pulling me in a light side-hug. He rested his on my shoulder while he was leaning on his knees. His eyes were moist. I couldn't put my arms around him as they were locked under his. I just pressed ENTER. I saw this displayed.

Ajey was still in the same position

Ajey was still in the same position. I tilted my hand to pat his shoulder. Suddenly I felt something cold on the back of my neck. A droplet. Ajey had let his tears flow. I immediately got up and turned towards him to return hug. But, before I could react, he pulled me closer and engulfed me in a tightly-bound hug. It was the warmest I had ever felt. I flung my arms around his back. He had let his tears flow. My shoulder was already wet. I coughed. He almost choked me. We were so tightly-bound. I could feel every inch of his body against mine. His heart was thumping wildly. That echo created a vibration throughout my body. I always had guys as my best friends, but I was never this close physically to any guy. Nor was I ever in scam of relationships. Ajey had another feel. He seemed so special. Is this how love is? I just shoved off those thoughts. I just took one of hands up and caressed his hair. He was already holding me way too tight. I don't why it was like the DDLJ hug.

Wasn't that enough, Yash Bhaiya came from the side, put one arm around Ajey and one around mine and hugged us

Wasn't that enough, Yash Bhaiya came from the side, put one arm around Ajey and one around mine and hugged us. I wanted to keep an arm around him as well. Yash Bhaiya backed off seeing I was staggering under their combined weight. I loosened my grip but Ajey didn't stir, that's when Yash Bhaiya spoke, "Bhai, chod de usko, already itna kam khati hai, tu uske andar jo thoda sa jaan baaki hai, woh bhi nikal dega." Ajey finally left me which seemed like after seven sunlit days. He was still solemn. He was about to say something but a ting from the PC didn't allow it. I saw it and shrieked, "ID's aagaye! Jaldi aao". I sat with Ajey and Yash Bhaiya on either side of me. Yash Bhaiya was grinning. But I suppose both me and Ajey were still in that feel. "Bloody amateurs!" I spoke making both of them jump.

"Kya hua?" they said in unison.

"Yeh logon ne pura infa Google Account me rakha hai, names and everything are here. Yeh dekho"

I showed the phone numbers , date of birth and mails.

"The buffoons' names are Jasmine Saxena, jasmys.cool.210818@gmail.com and Vishal Saxena, vishal.saxena98. Weirdos." I said while smirking. "Do you know them?"

I had a look of victory on my face but was shocked when I looked at them. Ajey was literally sweating and Yash Bhaiya looked rebellious.

Yash Bhaiya, "Know her very well, Hainaa Ajey"  he said glaring at Ajey.

Ajey's face suddenly went down. He started breathing heavily. I went and kept my hand on his shoulder and said, "Kon hai wo?"

He took a deep breath and, "S-She was my ex"

*****************************************************************

THAT'S THE DAMN END.