Opposites Attract

I hope she doesn't freak out, I thought warily. Quite the contrary happened.

She quickly came towards the corner nearest to me. A big smile was not escaping her lips. She had a slim figure and was about  my height. She waved heartily as if we were long lost friends. I couldn't help but smile and wave back. She seemed just perfect.

"Hey....This is Ayesha. Mein to dhanya hogayi. I got to hear that live. BTW, Hi Ajey....sir (she told after a pause). And obviously you don't need to introduce yourself", she spoke in a cheerful tone.

Hey hi. Nice to meet to you. And just call me Ajey. That will do. Then, I absent-mindedly thrust my hand ahead.

She looked confused but then we did a mini handshake. We just touched the tips of each other's hands as I feel none of us wanted to fall down

Ayesha's POV

We started talking about other stuff as well. He seemed so soft-spoken and polite as compared to his streams and videos. My conception was right, Ajey Nagar is completely different from CarryMinati. But the innocence and beauty in his chocolate-brown eyes were just the same. One could get lost into them for ages. He gasped the moment I told that I am going to go to IIT from next week onwards.

O bancho! Sorry Sorry.. IIT! Oh baap re!To tum hostel mein bhi shift ho jaogi next week se?

I couldn't help notice a tone of sadness in his voice and his pupils shrinking a bit. But I didn't make that evident, whereas I was literally dancing in my head. "Aree yaar nahi nahi to. But for girls only the 3rd and 4th years have the space for rooms. So, I don't know now. I am alone in my department from my year. Chalo ab ragging nahi hogi.". I laughed.

Mereko bohot khushi hui ki you came here. The girl before you was a catastrophe. IN a bad way. Tumhari roommate bhi thodi weird hai but she rarely stays here. He spoke and instantly we started laughing.

I heard someone shout, "Ajey! Ek nai bimari paal li? Kabse khud hi se baatein kar raha hai? Come down!"

Was that Yash Bhaiya ? I asked curiously. Waise hamari aawazein itni similar bhi nahi hai. LMAO.

Haan Haha (laughed at the same time). Yes that is Yash. Tu mera number lele, milne aajana. Yash se milleu. He would be so happy that finally koi dhang ki neighbour hai. Bol to abhi  mere ghar hi aaja.

I was so euphoric that moment. CarryMinati asked me as if we were best friends from ages. I quickly spoke,  Abey yaar , aaj nahi ho payega. I need to arrange some  stuff in my minutely small room and start-of-term project ka last few pages complete karna. Number dede, kal pakka.

Padakuu! ( I smirked) Chal koi nahi, likh le. (I type the number in my phone) Bye main jaa....

Before he could complete, I interrupted, Yaar rukk ek second. Main kabse notice kar rahi hoon, don't mind be asking, but you sound little tired and your eyes.... Well they are kind of contracting. Koi problem hai to bol, now that we are friends ? I said in a little quivering voice, not sure about his reaction.

Woh actually, kal  kafi late tak stream gayi thi and today I posted new video. Subah pura record and edit kiya. Waise tumne dekha nahi? Fan ho na? Chalo I am happy that someone noticed, He said with a small chuckle.

I felt little ashamed. I spoke, Sorry but 2 mahine se exams ke wajah se I didn't open YouTube. And I am not on any social networking as well. BB ke videos bhi nahi dekhe. By the way, I am a big fan of him as well.

Aaj pakka se dekhna, You missed 4 videos. He ordered while gazing at me with a matter-of-factly glance. Ab mein jaa raha hoon or else, Yash is gonna kill me.

Ok bye sirji!! I yelled in a singsong way.

Then I went  to carry on with the chores I mentioned. Also made a mental note to watch all the missed BB Ki Vines and CarryMinati videos. I heard myself saying, finally I can take a chill-pill. I pinched my cheek hard to make sure that I wasn't dreaming about befriending Ajey. I ended up with applying Boroline over there happily.

Ajey's POV

I ran downstairs towards Yash's studio. He freaked out when I pushed the door with a bang.

Yash- Tu pagal hai kya ?? Aur bhai saheb pichhle 50 minute se apne aap ki interview le rahe the.

Abey nahi yaar, I said getting exasperated. The new girl came and ek word mein bataun to, she is AWESOME!!

Kya baat kar raha hai? Not like Nyasa?

Complete opposite chomu. And then I tell in short about our conversation, and how she was pretty chill. Also spoke about IIT.

Mast hai. I am quite excited to meet her. She might come tomorrow right ?

Yep. Now let me sleep.

Ha ha thik hai soja.

*******************************************************************************************

Boom! Exactly 850 words. (Not counting this tho...) Bahut likh liya.. Bye guys.

Keep loving, Keep sharing.. xD GULABI DIL