Revelations of the Past

Ayesha's POV

I froze to the ground. We have never discussed about this topic properly. I had seen Zindagi. That time I watched it just as a fan. I actually felt bad when I came to know the lyrics were true. Then I realized ki chutiyapa kisi ke se saath bhi ho sakta hai. And you'll know what lyrics i am talking about - 

Ghutno pe rooti woh meri aakhri yaad hai

Mujhse pehle bhi woh aur kisi ke saath hai

 Kya karu jab mere seene mein lagti aag hai

Pyaar karne ka milta kaisa yeh inaam hai

Dheere dheere ghutta dam har rath hai

Guzara jitna wakt lagta ab paap hai

Pura karta koi aur uske khwaab hai

Phir bhi rehna chahti woh mere saath hai.

A slight mention of the topic would make him uncomfortable. So I would always change the topic then. I had mixed emotions when he was going to start his tale. We had taken the usual spots. I was on the orange chair holding Yoda. Yash Bhaiya was sitting on the bed cupping his cheeks. Ajey was on the chair we all see in his videos. For some reason, he wasn't looking in my eyes as usual. It gave me a quite weird feeling.

Ajey's POV

"So I am going to recite the entire story ki kya hua tha hamare beech. Yash ko to pata hi hai." Ayesha had become a very important aspect of my life and she ought to know this story. Here I start- 

Disclaimer - I have written whatever I deduced from Zindagi music video along with my own imaginations (I can it is a fan fiction) I don't wish to defame anybody or hurt anybody's sentiments. This is just a story.

Peace :)

So I go all the back to June 2018. Meri popularity thik thak si thi. I have a very good friend named Chetan. School-time se we were friends. So one day, we met just outside his college. He was in his 2nd year then. As I was talking to him, a girl  just came there to ask him for notes. She looked beautiful. So uske baad wo mujhse baat karne lagi. She had understood who I was. It was weird because the moment I removed my black sunglasses, she just pounced on me to engulf me into an extremely tight hug. She then slipped a piece of paper in my hand carrying her number. I called her to talk casually. But she started taking it in another way. I thought she started liking me. Because she used to keep calling me at night and confide entirely in me. We used to meet in secret. She used to actually sit beside me while I used to stream. She was an Instagram model and a TikToker as well. (A little surprised look was spreading over Ayesha's face. This girl always used to blabber around but now she was listening to me so intently)  I definitely started falling for her. It had just been 2 months. When we both started dating. I started believing her with my life my love grew stronger for her. I wanted a relationship which was private. I had never dated anyone earlier. This was something I thought to be my personal support system. I didn't want everyone to know about it. That is the perk of being famous. You don't have privacy. She never understood me. She didn't realize that I am CarryMinati just on YouTube. I am Ajey Nagar outside. (Ayesha had understood it well) I was pretty shocked when she uploaded a few pictures online. I didn't like it. I knew she was not of my type when she did that. But I consoled myself by saying that it must be the difference between the choices and we both loved each other dearly. Ha! I was so wrong. (I had paused thinking that I won't be able to continue. Ayesha sniffed maybe because she couldn't believe what I was saying. She wasn't being sympathetic but her eyes looked as if they were felt with grief. That very moment, she came ahead and grabbed my hand. She pulled it forward and enclosed it in her warm hands. She knew exactly what I needed. She whispered, "continue". I took a deep breath tightened the grip and spoke.) There used to be times when she used to disappear, no calls, no texts and no replies for like 2 days. The only person who knew a relationship well was Chetan. Chetan told me and then I actually saw that with my own eyes. She always used to lie about the fact that she loved me and I was the only person for her. She was cheating on me. She was actually in love with her previous boyfriend. She was with me just for fame. She wanted the World to know that she is CarryMinati's girlfriend. That's when I ended the relationship. She didn't shed a tear when I had anxiety and acute depression. It was September 2019 and we were together for almost an year of just one-sided love. I didn't show it to my fans and shoved it off as a personal issue. That's when I wrote Zindagi.

I took a deep breath. That was the end. I felt ashamed of the tears that showed up. Ayesha simply got up put her hand on my shoulder and said, "My boy, you have moved on. Do you get it? And about the channel, do you want to do anything? She won't dare to do anything now that we have her and that guy's account."

I nodded bravely. This chutiya had the power to make me happy all the time. I need to be more like her.

Yash spoke, "Yeh move on kar gaya hai. Girke uth gaya hai" in a strong voice thumping my shoulder.

Ayesha asked, " Email ID mein 210818 tha. Which seems like a date. 21st August 2018. Does that signify something?"

That is the day we started dating. I said.

***********************************

yep. bass ho gaya.

SHOWER ALL YOUR LOVE

 xD