CHAPTER 11

"Victoria I understand that you are going through a lot but you can't keep hurting yourself like this"

"...."

"You might not believe it but we love you, we really do and I really don't know what I'll do if you die one day from lack of blood."

"....."

"Brittany is stupid, we all accept that but please don't let what she says get to you"

"..."

"are you going to answer me at all"

"...."

Once Ella realized I wasn't going to answer she sighed and continued wrapping the bandage around my arm in silence. Once she was done, she took off her jacket off and gave it to me. 

" Wear it to cover the bandage. Cole and the twins are going to find out whether you like it or not so prepare yourself" 

I nodded and put on the jacket as we walked to class in silence. Through out class, the twins kept on glancing my way and I pretended not to see them. They didn't mention anything about it which I was grateful for and we stayed in the gym like always and talked. 

" Victoria can I talk to you?" We turned and saw Cole standing behind us a blank expression on his face. 

Oh boy...

I nodded and followed him until we stood outside the gym. 

"Why?" I didn't reply and my silence seemed to anger him. 

"WHY? Why did you cut yourself? You promised. You wouldn't anymore" 

I jumped a little at the rise of his voice. It was the first I actually heard him raise his voice. 

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was just not used to this. Every time I feel pain. Emotional or Physical, cutting myself is usually my next resort and my dad has not been home from months and I'm just not used to it. I'm sorry." 

I looked at my arm and looked up to continue but by the time I looked up Cole was already close to the door of the school.