A Brief Introduction

Hello! Thanks for reading: Sleeping Briar Beauty by CheriKeys. I love Ever After High and I read the books! I don't blame Raven Queen at all, but ironically I still wish the story Snow White and the Seven Dwarves would continue.😅

I going to start my own series of books (for some closure) and for fun. It'll be called: Royally Ever After, mainly because of the Royally Ever After Apple Doll.  Here's the link to see: amazon.com/Ever-After-High-Royally-Apple/dp/B01C6M4A50

I decided to start with Briar Beauty because I liked the story Sleeping Beauty and she was the first that came to mind.  Before I start I should definitely talk about something. There are actually TWO versions of Sleeping Beauty!!!!! A book version (the one I'll base my story off of) and the movie version, where she is disguised as Little Briar Rose. I have no  idea what happened in the movie, so I'll write what I know. For those of you who don't know anything about the book version I wrote a little summary below:

Once upon a time there was a king and queen, King Stefan and Queen Leah. They had a daughter named, Aurora, she had blond hair. The royal couple invited lords and ladies from all over to celebrate Aurora's first birthday. Everyone gave the baby princess stunning gifts. The three goodfairies, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather also come and gave her 3 gifts. Flora gives Aurora the gift of beauty, Fauna gifts Aurora the gift of song. However before Merryweather can grant her gift, the Dark Fairy, otherwise known as Malificient comes in. Angered that she wasn't invited to the party she puts a curse on Princess Aurora. "By the time she is 16, she will prick her finger on a spinning wheel and die!" the dark fairy yells, and in a dark blast she vanishes.

Flora realizes her sister, Merryweather, hasn't gave her gift to Aurora yet. Merriweather says,  "I can not take away the Dark Fairy's spell, but I can change it. When the princess is 16 she will prick her finger and sleep for 100 years."

The king and queen are awfully sad and they order all spinning wheels to be burned in a great fire. Aurora grew up, she was very beautiful. She had long blonde hair and voilet eyes. She is not to explore the castle.  One day, Aurora becomes 16 and is thrown a ball in her name. King Rubensten one of King Stefan's closest friends sits next to Stefan. Everyone has had too much to drink and Aurora takes this oppurtunity to explore. She folows her way up a dark staircase and opens a wooden door and reveals a spinning wheel. There the Dark Fairy is spinning thread, because of Aurora's curiosity she asks if she could try. When she tries, she pricks her finger of the spinning needle and falls to sleep. The Dark Fairy leaves in delight. The three goodfairies find Aurora and makes her a large four poster bed at the tower and there the princess rest beautifully. The three fairies also make everyone at the castle fall alseep to save them from the pain of seeing Aurora sleep for so long.

Prince Phillip, King Rubensten's son, is riding his horse pass an old hut and meets three ladies, who were actually the three goodfairies in disguise. He asks, "What has happended to that castle?"

He was pointing to the castle of King Stefan and Queen Leah. Roses accompanied by sharp thorns surrounded it and it sat there dark and gloomy. The fairies explained what had happened. Before aPrince Phillip left Merryweather gave him an enchanted sword.

To get pass the roses he used the sword and chopped the roses.  The Dark Fairy was  watching and she transformed into a black dragon to kill Prince Phillip. Prince Phillip gallantly  rode towards the beast and charged his sword and pierced the Dark Fairy's heart. He went up the stairs and towards  Princess Aurora. There she was, in a pink dress with a white silky collar. Her blonde hair glowing as the sun shone on her. He bent down and gave her a kiss. The princess awoke due to the true love's kiss and the two live happily ever after...(this is my custom add on) and had many kids. The oldest being Briar Beauty.