07

"mom i'm home!" sol blissfully yelled, closing the door behind her, then putting down her bag beside the sofa and went to her mom who was inside her mini office.

"my little sunshine is home?" sol's mom cooed, standing up from her swivel chair and went to hug her daughter.

"you look very happy. something good happened hm?" mrs. kang held both her cheeks, a wide smile plastered all over their faces as sol went to talk about her day.

"mom i'm going somewhere with the love of my life" she dreamily said, clasping her hands tight and her mother let out a laugh after seeing the face of her daughter.

"really? what's his name?" she asked, sitting back on her swiveling chair while sol jumped on the sofa.

"huang renjun" 

"nice name but when?"

"this friday after class, i might be home by sunday afternoon"

"is that so? where will you two be?"

"somewhere. give me allowance okay?" she cutely said and her mother gave a sweet smile before agreeing. 

sol's mom did not even question furthermore- she's not even bothered that her daughter is going somewhere alone with a guy. 

she did not care because she trusts her daughter, she knew sol knows her limit and she would never go beyond what they would not expect from her, she may look like a spoiled brat that gets all she wants which is true but she has good manners and all. 

after having a few talks with her mom, the girl hurriedly went to her room to pack her stuff, preparing already as the excitement in her started to rise.

 the girl couldn't contain her happiness that the girl started singing and dancing while getting her essentials. she started taking notes, listing all the places that she wants to go with him.

loml😍

we're staying at
some fancy hotel

i have listed all
the place i wanted
to go with you uwu

20 places in two
days yay!

do you really think
we can go to that 20
place you wanted for
48 hours?

why? up for a week?
i don't mind just say
the magic word love

no thank you

come on i'm sure
we can do it!
we can even go
somewhere more
high and nice tho

like heaven?🤭

want me to take
you there? i can
take you there

🥵

by choking you
till you become
breathless

kinky

stfu

kidding

goodbye

😘😘

sol giggled, turning her phone off, and went to continue what she was doing earlier before she decided to text renjun.

it was thursday, the day before 'd-day'. sol decided to ditch school, she's currently inside a beauty salon getting her nails done, and also she wanted to trim her hair. 

obviously, she's doing a little makeover for herself, for tomorrow and she also went to a spa.

before she got home, sol roamed around the mall, looking for something, specifically swimsuits- she really wanted to go to the beach and that's where they are headed tomorrow. 

she also bought some matching clothes, getting excited as she imagined renjun wearing a pair of shirts she bought specially for him. 

the girl gleefully went home after almost buying the whole mall and went to sleep.