14

"johnny, hi!"

the music was blasting loud on the speakers, loads of people were dancing and drinking, a disco light flickered above them as they arrived at the said place. 

the two pushed past the crowd of sweaty, smelly, and drunk people, and made it to the front to see johnny, the host of the event dj-ing.

"sol, i'm glad you came!" the handsome tall man greeted, hugging the girl before noticing renjun who was shifting behind her.

"oh who's this?" he pointed at renjun who was looking around

"my boyfriend" she shouted over the music for him to hear and then sol took renjun's hands, intertwining it with hers, causing him to snap his head to her who was unbothered

exactly after fifteen minutes, renjun boredly watch the two talk, hands still intertwined. he was already getting impatient, the two seemed unbothered as if they are in their own world, literally forgetting that he was still with them. 

unknown to him, he was already shooting daggers at the 185 cm man who was talking casually with sol like they knew each other. he sure hates what's going on right now. 

she should be only giving her attention to me and not to that guy.

i hate this, they have been talking for almost twenty minutes already.

i'm still here what the fuck?

hello? i think she's forgetting something.

well damn, you're holding my hands yet you're talking to another man, right in front of my salad? 

cheater.

why is this girl so friendly?

ugh, i hate it here why did i even say yes to this.

this girl, she should be only focusing on me, ONLY ME.

i'm telling you on the count of three if she still talks to him, i'm leaving.

one,

two,

thre- well damn since when did i become like this?

what am i doing? what happened to me? why do i sound like a possessive bf? 

a look of disgust is visible on his face as his thoughts clouded his mind by him being weird or should i say jealous? 

"i'll go get some drinks! stay right here!" before he could even answer, sol left him there with johnny. the girl disappeared from his sight in a swift move, amazed by her. 

the two stood there awkwardly, the tension between them was unreadable- or maybe because that's how renjun felt because the guy beside him was laid back, not even caring a single damn as he bobs his head up and down to the beat.

"so you're her boyfriend?"  johnny shouts, starting a conversation with him and renjun gave him a confused look.

so she told him i am her boyfriend huh?

"i don't know what you're talking about!"

"what do you mean?" and that's how renjun explained everything to him, he seemed to be trustworthy enough so that's why he decided to tell him and by the look of his reaction, he looks chill. 

"well you're pretty lucky she chose you." johnny just gave him a wide smile, not even judging or bothered by the story he told. 

he was never that guy who would judge people, he knew sol has her own reasons as to why she did that. it might sound weird but it's not his place to judge or insult the girl, after all, she has her own reasons.

an hour had passed, their conversation went well that they forgot sol didn't come back yet. renjun stopped what he was saying, he felt like something or someone is missing and johnny shot him a confused look.

"something wrong?" johnny asked, eyeing the boy who realized what was missing.

"aesol!"

"oh shit i forgot about her"

"where is-"

"uh, renjun?" johnny called.

"yeah?"  he furrowed, eyes following his gaze to his right side to see aesol gulping down a whole bottle of alcohol, renjun's jaw dropped at the sight of her chugging the alcohol- mentally face-palming himself.

"welp i think you need to get her, she looks drunk," the tall guy beside him says.

"yeah, i think so too."