17

"look a shooting star"

"it's an airplane, not a shooting star" renjun interrupted. 

aesol huffed at him before turning her attention back to the sky- now tipsy.

the moonlight glistened on them as the waves continued crashing on their feet. sol was sitting between his legs, renjun cradling her as they watch the starry night. 

the view was a beautiful mess, the stars were scattered around the moon along with the clouds and sol stared in awe. 

a smile of content was tugging on her lips as she leaned her back on his chest- his chin on top of her head, silence enveloping them, breathing in sync, sol couldn't ask for more. 

even though she was drunk, surely, she will cherish this moment where she felt home because, for her, home is in his arms. 

gently, renjun's hands made their way to her waist, wrapping it tightly after he felt the girl shivered. both were already wearing their matching shirts but the problem is, it's soaking wet but she felt warm because of her heart.

she felt warm because of his embrace but most importantly, she's with him and that's what matters. 

this is too good to be true.

she thought as if she was dreaming, at this moment, she wants nothing more but to be with him. 

this is one of her wishes, for her to feel him, his warmth even if it's just a brief moment. 

the girl silently wishes that if this is a dream, she doesn't want to wake up anymore. 

sadly, it isn't. not all moments last, just like their moment, so what she has to do is to cherish, treasure, or keep this moment in her memories, taking note that this moment will never be forgotten. 

even though the alcohol consumed her system, the girl realized something. 

On this trip, her main goal for this trip is to make him fall for her but then the girl was becoming hesitant, not wanting to pursue her plan anymore- she's not asking for more, because she is really okay with this. 

she just wants to enjoy this 48 hour trip with him. she wants to enjoy every minute she spent with renjun while it lasts. 

that's right, instead of sticking to the old plan, let's just have fun. 

although the plan wasn't executed yet, why does it looks like it's happening? or maybe because she is just hallucinating? but either way, she's enjoying it, at least renjun was giving her what she wanted on this trip.

"you think too loud" he spoke, sol gazed up at him to see him looking down at her. 

the girl adjusted her position, now hugging him as she positioned herself sideways- sliding her arms around his waist and places her head on his chest, hearing his soft heartbeats. 

renjun did not complain and cradled her on his lap.

"huang renjun," she quietly called and renjun hummed in response.

"do you wanna know why i love you?" she mumbles, vision getting blurry. 

this time renjun did not respond, he just waited, waited for her to continue what she was saying even though he knew what she was about to say.

"you're handsome" she slurs,

"but that's not the reason why i started liking you, you being handsome is just plus points for me," she giggles, removing her grip from his waist and putting it around his nape.

her breath fanning his neck causing renjun to gulp- shuddering at the same time.

"i like you because you're huang renjun, the guy who is sassy but has a kind heart. i still remember the day where i found you helping someone by giving your umbrella to them and you getting soaked under the rain as you ran your way to your home," she explained in detail and renjun just sat there, pulling her close to him as he continued listening to her.

"every time i see you, the only thing you do is helping someone and that's one of the reasons why i admire you, you're so kind even though you are so mean to me" she pouts, raising her head to look at him who was looking intensely at her. 

"i love you, injun" she whispered with a soft smile before hugging him tightly.

"i know" he replied, gently tapping her back, slowly swaying her.

"thank you for agreeing to this weird trip."