10

"oh my god!" sol gawked, eyes lit up in excitement as she watches the waves hit the shore.

after arriving, sol excitedly went out of the bus, ready to check in to their chosen hotel- it was a five-star one, her mom paid for everything, lucky sol.

and right now, they are inside their room.

the girl was watching the view outside on their balcony which was the view of the beach while renjun was getting frustrated at the moment.

"where the fuck will i sleep?" he hissed after seeing there was only one bed, king-sized.

sol went back inside their room, heading over to renjun who was glaring at the king-sized bed.

"uhm duh? there?" sol said in a monotone voice, her index finger pointing towards the bed.

"beside me."

"beside you?! you sleep on the couch"

"excuse me?"

"ah there's no point arguing with you" he muttered, plopping himself on the bed, eyes closing and he let out a sigh.

she watched him lay there before she slowly went on the other side, sitting on the edge.

and as always, she's just staring, a soft smile tugging on her lips as she watches him sleep there.

she quietly plopped herself beside him, going sideways to stare at him.

"ah, huang renjun," she whispered, softly tracing his features using her index finger but abruptly stop when he suddenly held her hand that made her slightly shock.

slowly, he opened his eyes to see her face very close to him.

instead of moving away, the two didn't budge, neither of them didn't break eye contact as they were too immersed.

sol deeply looked into his eyes- his eyes that hold the universe and her universe.

feeling herself getting lost in his soft brown orbs, the girl finds herself falling once again.

falling in love with him, renjun never fails to make her heartbeat in a rush, and also never fails to amaze her just by looking at his face.

as always, sol will always find him breathtaking even if he just breathe, it would never fail to make her heart burst in her chest.

sol noticed how his eyes went down- looking at her lips and that made the butterflies in her stomach go wild.

renjun was looking back and forth between her eyes and lips, his mind getting messed up, contemplating and having an urge to kiss the girl in front of him.

it was the first time he ever laid his eyes on her and also the first time he got to observe her up close.

he didn't know the girl looks beautiful, her features were something for him.

words could not describe what he wanted to say at the moment as his eyes raked over her plump and kissable lips- wanting to taste her but abruptly stopped his thoughts after realizing what he was thinking.

get a grip of yourself, huang renjun.

renjun let go of her wrist, turning his position to lay on his back while sol also did the same- a disappointed look on her face.

sol expected them to kiss but knowing renjun, that would only happen in her dream.

silence surrounded them, the tension between them seemed to be unreadable, the two pairs of eyes are fixated only on the ceiling above them.

a pillow was already placed between them that serves as a barrier to which sol did not know when did he put it there.

"where do you want to go first?" renjun spoke, finally deciding to break the eerie silence between them.

a wide smile appeared on her face after he said that, the girl excitedly stood up from the bed, looking at him who was waiting for her to say a word.

he knew the girl has a list of places that she wanted to go with him but he doubts that they can visit all of it.

sol knows that they cannot visit all of the places she wanted to go because of the limited time they have but just in case everything does not go as planned for her at least she has some backup.

back up places if ever one of the places she chooses is not available today.

the girl happily stood up, hands laying out in front for him to reach, and pulled him out of the bed before she went to get her bag, ready to go.

renjun just looked at her, standing- looking like an excited kid ready to go somewhere fun while he still waited for her response.

"amusement park date with you!"