16

"i wanna swiiiim"

renjun held her by the waist to stop her from going anywhere and sol was squirming from his grip. 

the girl wanted to dip in the water, suddenly feeling hot but still drunk. 

"no" renjun shook his head, disagreeing to her idea since it was already late to go swimming at this hour.

"injeolmi! this is one in my bucket list! to go swimming at night!" she pouts, head resting on his chest, feeling his heart beat softly in his chest. 

the girl felt at peace at the moment. 

is this how it feels to be in your safe place? this is home. 

the girl thought as her hands crept up to hug him by the neck and renjun did not gave a damn about them being close right now, the alcohol inside him is slowly consuming his system. 

he actually drank a few drinks earlier while sol was dancing but not enough to get him drunk- he is still in his right state of his mind.

"injun" she softly called, her mouth against his ear. "i'm thirsty," she muttered, loud enough for him to hear and renjun slowly let go of her.

"stay here i'll go get you some, okay?" he sternly said and sol innocently nodded her head pursing her lips together. "okay"

renjun made his way towards the bar section- where the bartender mixes. renjun went up there, asking for a water bottle and thanked the guy after handing it to him. 

he then came back to their spot see that sol was nowhere to be found already. renjun quickly flickered his gaze everywhere, trying to find her.

"fuck" he cursed under his breath after his eyes landed on a familiar figure who was already on the way to the shore. 

"fuck, sol" renjun quickly ran towards her when he saw her taking off her top, leaving her with her swimsuit, shouting her name many times.

"baby! come join me!" she happily said when the water reached her waist, the girl gleefully swims.

"i swear to satan" he pinched the bridge of his nose, taking off his shirt, also dipping into the water to go get her and not to join her.

"injunie" she giggles, seeing him coming toward her. the girl was quick to jump on him, causing for them go down the water.

"what do you think you're doing again?" he snarled, now looking mad and the girl gave her a sweet smile.

"didn't i told you to stay?" he angrily said, "why are you so stubborn?! you're drunk! and going to the water is not safe."

"something might happen to you- ugh this is pointless" he grunted after seeing her giving him a gummy smile.

"i'm sorry because i'm not sorry wohoo" the girl twirled, looking genuinely happy after getting soaked by the seawater, renjun could only shook his head. 

"you know nothing will happen to me" she started, wrapping her legs around his waist, he stared at sol who was putting her arms around his shoulder while he- he held her hips to support her.

suddenly, being mad with sol challenge: failed.

the two stayed in their position for like two minutes, only the two of them- but not really since some couples not far away from them are also there... making out.

"how so?" he whispered, breaking the deafening silence between them as sol stared right in his eyes- his beautiful eyes that holds the entire universe. 

"because..." she trailed, leaning forward and kissed the side of his lips, catching him off guard. she surely is unpredictable, huh?

a soft smile tugging on her lips, the girl softly answered, "you would do anything to keep me away from danger."