12

"let's eat i'm hungry"

the two stopped by the food stalls, mouth-watering at the sight of snacks and drinks in front of them.

renjun bought a corndog while sol went for churros and after buying the food that they crave the two went to find a seat.

it was already lunchtime yet they were eating snacks, not a proper meal but they stay unbothered.

"wanna taste it?" sol spoke, looking ready to share her churros with the young man sitting in front of her.

renjun took a bite of her churros, eyes lighting up as he munched on the churros.

"taste mine" and sol did not even hesitate to take a bite of his corndog since she really wanted to try it because it looks tasty.

she nodded her head, satisfied at the taste.

the two finished their food in silence, they would talk from time to time- recalling their experiences earlier and renjun would find himself laughing along with her.

who would have thought that they got along so fast? well, when it comes to having fun you forget all the things and would only focus on having fun.

the two have found themselves talking- in a comfortable way.

slowly, they started asking questions that made them know something about each other, and right there renjun realized something.

she isn't as bad as he thought she would be. yes, she always clings to him like there is no tomorrow at school but then he realized why she was doing that.

she did that so she can get his attention and right now he was giving it all to her.

he always finds the girl annoying at school and of course earlier today but right now, he ate his words. he's starting to like her personality.

well, what can we say, renjun realized many things today even though their 'date' only started three hours ago.

kang aesol, her emotions are like an open book, easy to read but hard to predict- though this does not make sense at all, you never know what's going on inside her head but you can clearly and easily read her emotions.

renjun finds it astonishing, seeing sol act differently at school- she was far from what they call 'rough attitude'.

well, after all, she has and will always have a soft spot for renjun. of course, she loves him, sol will show her other side to him because she's comfortable with him.

after all the talking and eating, the two decided to just go back to their hotel and rest since energy is all gone from their bodies.

as they stepped inside the hotel, renjun directly went to the bed to sleep, sleep already consuming his body, and soon he drifted off to dreamland.

sol shook her head at the sight of him already snoring. quietly, the girl tip-toed toward his side to remove his shoes and the headband he was still wearing but before she could do that the girl secretly took a photo of him cutely sleeping.

the girl giggled quietly- using the picture she just took as her home screen while her lock screen was their mirror selfie back at the headband shop.

sol softly smiled at the pictures she took earlier, heartwarming as she scrolled through her gallery.

the girl secretly took many photos of him. there's a pic of him smiling, pouting, dozing, his side profile, the back of his head, and many more.

sure she is not that whipped for him huh? after that, sol shut her phone off, deciding to go to the shore to get some fresh air first since she is not that sleepy yet.

sol changed into something comfortable, she decided to wear a short and a slipper since she's only going to the beach.

she quickly grabbed her phone at the bedside and went out for a walk.